Closed Thread

Will Hill: Thought there was a new

thought there was a new headline regarding a failed test or something as I saw something on facebook then checked the boards and only thing i saw was somone say what pissed them off about the Will Hill situation.

I would of thought if it was breaking news it would have been another few threads maybe with a link saying it was something that just recently happened so i guess it was old news??

There have been threads, but people pretty much moved on from them. We also have to wait and see about his appeal and the Giants decisions.

Doesn't make sense to argue back and fourth however about pot or whatever.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    There have been threads, but people pretty much moved on from them. We also have to wait and see about his appeal and the Giants decisions.

Doesn't make sense to argue back and fourth however about pot or whatever.
    Nah what I'm saying is what I saw on facebook I thought it was a new charge.

then when i came here I saw a thread about it but the thread didnt begin with any link or breaking news or headlines of anything new. That's why i was wondering. Was a coincedence to see it on fb then sort of a new topic on him. So yeah I thought it was a new charge or something.............guess not

Quote Originally Posted by myronguyton3 View Post
    thought there was a new headline regarding a failed test or something as I saw something on facebook then checked the boards and only thing i saw was somone say what pissed them off about the Will Hill situation.

I would of thought if it was breaking news it would have been another few threads maybe with a link saying it was something that just recently happened so i guess it was old news??
    It was breaking news when it happened weeks ago and was covered extensively
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80