+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Starter

If there was one thing you could change in big blues history what would it be ?

Would it be a specific moment that happened ?
    Or?

Would it be signing someone they had no business signing wether it
    Be a coach or a player?

Would it be drafting someone they should have never drafted?

Would it be releasing someone they should have never released ?

Or would it even signing someone they should have but didn't ?

If I could change anything it would be that no call in the NFC wildcard. Game against the 49ers
    Blatant pass interference !!!! How about you guys?

If I could change only one thing in the Giants' history it would be the Meltdown At the Meadowlands against the Eagles in 2010. Taking their foot off the Eagles' throat doomed them in that game.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    If I could change only one thing in the Giants' history it would be the Meltdown At the Meadowlands against the Eagles in 2010. Taking their foot off the Eagles' throat doomed them in that game.
    +1. This would remove one of the most painful historic moments between Giants / Eagles.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    +1. This would remove one of the most painful historic moments between Giants / Eagles.
    +1. That game still stings and I think about it every time the Giants and Eagles play.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    +1. That game still stings and I think about it every time the Giants and Eagles play.
    yeah im between Plax shooting himself and the Eagles Matt dodge game. Eagles game hurt more, but Plax shooting himself threw away one of our best seasons ever. tough call its between those two for me

Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    yeah im between Plax shooting himself and the Eagles Matt dodge game. Eagles game hurt more, but Plax shooting himself threw away one of our best seasons ever. tough call its between those two for me
    Honestly, I don't even blame Dodge for that game. When the team has a double digit lead heading into the 4th quarter the game shouldn't come down to the punter. But since Dodge was a horrible punter for most of the season I guess the only silver lining that came from that game was that it sealed Dodge's fate with the team and opened the door for Weatherford to come in.

Superbowl XXXV. This game was pretty embarrassing. Giants would have been undefeated in 5 Superbowl's.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Superbowl XXXV. This game was pretty embarrassing. Giants would have been undefeated in 5 Superbowl's.
    yeah thats a good one too

agreed, this is what i would change

Without a doubt, 2nd place is not even close. I'd take that Superbowl win and deal with the miracles at the meadowlands all the time.