+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Matt Dodge

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    +1. This would remove one of the most painful historic moments between Giants / Eagles.
    +1. That game still stings and I think about it every time the Giants and Eagles play.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I agree with you on losing that game, but not the Junkin signing. Just losing that game is what I'd change. I can't put the blame on Junkin alone (far from it) b/c the game NEVER should have been close to begin with, and the penaly on the 49ers was never called. We were a hot team at that point and the ones with the best chance to beat Tampa (not that we would have).

An honorable mention goes to the Flipper Anderson game -- losing that game hurt and even Parcells said that that was the best Giants team that he ever coached.
    this im not so sure about, because without this game then maybe we dont suck so bad in 03 (which i think the game had an affect on the 03 season) and then if we dont suck in 03, we may not get Eli which leads to us not getting Super Bowls 42 & 46 probably.

i think the Plaxico Burress shooting himself in 08 incident i would never have happen. that 08 team was a monster and was dominating everyone, Plax doesnt shoot himself that team doesnt go into a tail spin and maybe we repeat as champs and who knows how else we could have ended up

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    +1. That game still stings and I think about it every time the Giants and Eagles play.
    yeah im between Plax shooting himself and the Eagles Matt dodge game. Eagles game hurt more, but Plax shooting himself threw away one of our best seasons ever. tough call its between those two for me

The Flipper Anderson TD catch that elimated what I believe was our best team ever. Not sure of the year any longer.

Superbowl XXXV. This game was pretty embarrassing. Giants would have been undefeated in 5 Superbowl's.

This is a no brainer.

Give a fantastic retirement package to Head Coach Jim Lee Howell in 1957.
    "I was disappointed that Eli did not lead his team in that brawl. I'm not saying I would have completely lost respect for him as a leader if I were on the squad but that kind of suspect behavior would definitely have me eyeing him sideways"...elitikistrahan

Cool

2007 NFC Divisional Playoff Game

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    2007 NFC Divisional Playoff Game
    Trading the pick that would become Randy White for Craig Morton. Things have a way of evening out!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Superbowl XXXV. This game was pretty embarrassing. Giants would have been undefeated in 5 Superbowl's.
    yeah thats a good one too