+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plax shooting himself.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gibril28wilson View Post
    yeah thats a good one too
    beat by trent ****ing dilfer I don't care about the defense all im saying is trent got a ring at our teams dispense is a slap in the face to real quaterbacks

Veteran
    drafting eli... any takers??? lol

yeah im between Plax shooting himself and the Eagles Matt dodge game. Eagles game hurt more, but Plax shooting himself threw away one of our best seasons ever. tough call its between those two for me
    Honestly, I don't even blame Dodge for that game. When the team has a double digit lead heading into the 4th quarter the game shouldn't come down to the punter. But since Dodge was a horrible punter for most of the season I guess the only silver lining that came from that game was that it sealed Dodge's fate with the team and opened the door for Weatherford to come in.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Plaxico doesn't shoot himself.

We win the 2000 Superbowl

Tiki doesn't retire

BEAT THE EAGLES PERRY!

ELI-MINATED

I would have to say, letting Bill Belichick walk. Should have done whatever it took to keep him here. Who knows how well he would have done with us, but letting him and the other assitants walk in the early 90's would be my biggest change.

Losing to the ravens
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

this im not so sure about, because without this game then maybe we dont suck so bad in 03 (which i think the game had an affect on the 03 season) and then if we dont suck in 03, we may not get Eli which leads to us not getting Super Bowls 42 & 46 probably.

i think the Plaxico Burress shooting himself in 08 incident i would never have happen. that 08 team was a monster and was dominating everyone, Plax doesnt shoot himself that team doesnt go into a tail spin and maybe we repeat as champs and who knows how else we could have ended up
    Gibril, I have to agree with you on Plax. Yep -- THAT is what I'd like to have back. To be honest -- I don't think that we would have beaten Philly anyway because they ALWAYS had/have our #, but we were truckin' that year as defending SB champs. Such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBeast88 View Post
    beat by trent ****ing dilfer I don't care about the defense all im saying is trent got a ring at our teams EXPENSE is a slap in the face to real quaterbacks
    Fixed
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Matt...Dodge.

stupid..IMGRATE
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.