+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants exercised their 2015 contract option on cornerback Prince Amukamara

.....The moment my blood bled blue.

Awesome. He's a great player and I hope they can sign him for a long term contract eventually.

Not really surprised. Its pretty cool they did this now so Prince can focus on football and not if he'll be a Giants after 2014 season ends. Even with DRC being added, Prince is still the most important DB on this team. He should be ready to take the next step..

I knew we had something special when Prince had to come in as a rookie, having missed training camp and half the season due to injury, into a playoff game, and knowing that Rodgers was staring down his receiver, and he stayed right with it.

Honestly I think if Prince has a full career he will be better than Sehorn...

He doesn't get a lot of interceptions, but a solid cover guy. Great open field tackler.

- We put Birds on things.

Well.... I'm surprised but I know Reese will get a cheaper contract done or cut him. Prince is playing in a contract year so he is going all out this season.

TAGF - Troll About Giants Football

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    Well.... I'm surprised but I know Reese will get a cheaper contract done or cut him. Prince is playing in a contract year so he is going all out this season.
    - We put Birds on things.

Veteran
    Someone said that Prince did nothing to deserve the 1 year at 7mil.
    Glad reese and co. thought otherwise, He is no Sherman/Revis in prime but he is an above solid corner and DB is one of the toughest long term positions to play in this league at any level. Hope we work to a long term deal and get some guys in UDFA or if someone falls in the draft at Value (i.e Clovin in the 5-7 range)

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Someone said that Prince did nothing to deserve the 1 year at 7mil.
    Glad reese and co. thought otherwise, He is no Sherman/Revis in prime but he is an above solid corner and DB is one of the toughest long term positions to play in this league at any level. Hope we work to a long term deal and get some guys in UDFA or if someone falls in the draft at Value (i.e Clovin in the 5-7 range)
    + 7- 6