+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Is it too much for me to ask for no delay of game penalties?
    Get the freaking play in, get up to the line and press the defense.
    Dictate more of what happens and let the defense do the reacting.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Roswell, the optomist in me says that the OL was SO BAD last year that improvement will be easy. How much improvement? Stay tuned but the addition of Schwarts was big and we upgraded our depth significantly. Beatty, Baas and Snee gave us nothing last year so any replacements at LT and C will be better. We shall see...............
    This draft has to address the Oline. A tackle, a center and a guard. They cannot rely on Beatty, Snee and the center they signed (forgot his name lol). They get those three positions right, they have a good shot.
    Burn the boats?

Quote Originally Posted by Roswell777 View Post
    This draft has to address the Oline. A tackle, a center and a guard. They cannot rely on Beatty, Snee and the center they signed (forgot his name lol). They get those three positions right, they have a good shot.
    I 100% agree that they need those pieces but I just don't see the Giants drafting 3 Oline in one draft. Especially when they have several additional needs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    I 100% agree that they need those pieces but I just don't see the Giants drafting 3 Oline in one draft. Especially when they have several additional needs as well.
    Normally I would agree with you but I think they can get by with everything else and their need on the Oline is glaring. I guess they'll pick two Olinemen and look to supplement with a UDFA but if they did pick three and they were the correct three, they would be set up for years.
    Burn the boats?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    I expect basics and pound the ball. Kind of the opposite of Killdrive. He only ran when he HAD to.

I am looking forward to seeing Jennings pound the ball on opposing teams to give us a rushing attack, give us more balance on offense and take some pressure and heat off Eli which should cut down on his INT's.

Draft I am hoping we land Lewan and a stud guard in the second and later in the draft a center.

Man smash mouth football !!!
    We only ran when we had to because we couldn't run even when we needed to.

I expect us to go 19-0.

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I expect us to go 19-0.
    24-0 including the preseason!

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    24-0 including the preseason!
    I propose a plan:

How about we not suck...like..forever?

Let's go.

Veteran
    I'd hope we get a more effective redzone offense that doesn't throw the corner fade 80% of the time

I expect it to change very little, as I think Coughlin is the one really directing the offense

This also explains the delay of games as Coughlin probably dithers about whether to allow a call
    Last edited by BParcells777; 04-28-2014 at 08:59 PM.