+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Eagles' LeSean McCoy Disses Giants' Active Offseason:"What Have They Done? Big Deal"

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...he_giants.html

Excerpt: "The Eagles are reigning NFC East Champions, and they appear to be wearing the crown with extreme confidence.

When asked by Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post, Eagles running back LeSean McCoy did not sound too concerned about the team's rival up the turnpike, the New York Giants.

"I'm not paying attention to the Giants," McCoy said. "What have they done (this offseason)? Signed some guys. Big deal."

The Giants have been very active this offseason, signing 15 veteran free agents, including a number of big names: former Eagles cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Walter Thurmond.

But they are signings that apparently do not concern McCoy, and he isn't the first Eagles player to have this opinion." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Bench Player
    Well I'm sure he knows firsthand that winning Free Agency doesn't translate to a winning season.

Well they know more than anyone that games aren't won in the offseason.

Technically, the Giants have done what every team in the league has done and what they can only do at this point in the offseason: sign some guys.

We don't know what we've done, but hopefully whatever it turns out to be will be bad for the Eagles.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 04-28-2014 at 07:35 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Banned
    To his point we dont know if we have improved........we certainly did not stand pat.

I would ask him how much have his Eagles improved when they eeked out an NFC East crown when all his rivals had a very down year

should the Giants bounce back to 2011 form, he will be in their rearview mirror all season

McCoy has a big mouth. He should worry about his own team not improving.

Quote Originally Posted by NetSymptom View Post
    Well I'm sure he knows firsthand that winning Free Agency doesn't translate to a winning season.
    "Dream team baby" lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

I love when the Eagles players buy into their own hype during the off-season because it's usually followed by failure during the regular season.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Banned
    Response to Shady, should be the same to any Loud Mouth Philadelphia Eagle fan

How is that SB Trophy case looking. Empty with Cobwebs.