+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Eagles' LeSean McCoy Disses Giants' Active Offseason:"What Have They Done? Big Deal"

Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnthony View Post
    Thank you, I'm gonna take this imaginary trophy I'm awarding myself and donate it to the needy trophy case of the smeagles

Edit: "smeagles" is their new team name .. always chasing that precious ring but never getting it .. I'm trademarking this.
    I've been using smeagles for years

Quote Originally Posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
    I've been using smeagles for years
    But did you trademark it? I don't think so.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    But did you trademark it? I don't think so.
    Lmfao!! No I haven't but enjoy.

Banned
    Right now Foles is an upgrade over Eli........Eli has to get his act together this season

Maybe he has the excuse of a porous Oline, and had a non-blocking RB for the 1st 6 games......

You know what, I would not mind drafting AJ McCarron with our 1st pick......I think that guy has his act together, he is a very heady QB
    He kind of reminds me of Eli but I think he is more advanced than Eli was coming out of College.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Right now Foles is an upgrade over Eli........Eli has to get his act together this season

Maybe he has the excuse of a porous Oline, and had a non-blocking RB for the 1st 6 games......

You know what, I would not mind drafting AJ McCarron with our 1st pick......I think that guy has his act together, he is a very heady QB
    He kind of reminds me of Eli but I think he is more advanced than Eli was coming out of College.
    just because Foles had a better season than Eli does not mean he woudl be an upgrade. I do agree Eli needs to get his head out of his *** tho.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread