+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Jakky boy is actually correct on this one.

Giants-Eagles are #1.

Please support.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...itter/1868715/

He is right. He has other things to worry about. Things like having baby momma drama, stds, and a small Johnson. Lol
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Jakky boy is actually correct on this one.

Giants-Eagles are #1.
    I was thinking that but couldn't bring myself to actually tap it out. Thank you for covering me.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    We started 0-6 because some knucklehead started a non-blocking extremely weak armed and small RB for those 6 games

Mark Sanchez could block better than Wilson
    And the most random comment of the day goes to .. BP777!!! Congratulations you just won a huge bowl of STFU!! No but srs that was way off topic

Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnthony View Post
    Perhaps the numbers are a little misleading. But This was an awful giants team that started 0-6. And Was the most injured team in the leauge. Those numbers have some truth to them
    The games against the Eagles were in weeks 5 and 8. Sorry, the most injured team in the league for those weeks doesn't fly.

You know McCoy is a great RB on the field. Yea, he has a mouth, but at least he has always produced and backed it up. And for that reason, whatever "she" said never bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnthony View Post
    And the most random comment of the day goes to .. BP777!!! Congratulations you just won a huge bowl of STFU!! No but srs that was way off topic

What a nitwit

I was responding to your own post #30 in this thread and you well know it

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Mark Sanchez could block better than Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    The games against the Eagles were in weeks 5 and 8. Sorry, the most injured team in the league for those weeks doesn't fly.

You know McCoy is a great RB on the field. Yea, he has a mouth, but at least he has always produced and backed it up. And for that reason, whatever "she" said never bothers me.
    I don't dislike Mccoy, I'm actually considering the idea if drafting him in my fantasy leauge this year (I have the number 2 pick). But hes an eagle and I will talk smack about anyone in the rival uniform and their fans. That's just the nature of things

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I like Marks technique...........he has those Ninja moves