+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Ninja moves > Actual blocking

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    What a nitwit

I was responding to your own post #30 in this thread and you well know it
    Oh sorry I think I missed the sign that said David Wilson on a lesean Mccoy thread..

Banned
    McCoy answered the question by a reporter from a NYC paper exactly how he should have.

I can't stand the Eagles and McCoy. I wish Osi was still here to slap Lady LeSean Gaga around like a baby seal. Anyway, we usually build through the draft as everyone knows but our recent drafts haven't panned out. So we've had to resort to free agency to restock. While our teams have been predicated not only on talent but on having synergy by way of consistency and long tenured teammates. Teams slapped together with free agents often take time to gel and are a risk regarding chemistry.

What the giants have done luckily is restock with several talented role players and some starters, many considered to have not lived up to their draft status but still young and with potential. A lot of our signings are from guys from winning teams with playoff experience. Schwartz was with KC. DRC with the Broncos. Thurmond from Seattle. I think this bodes well for team chemistry. We are not significant a bunch of super stars and forcing them to gel. I think JR has done a brilliant job. If we hit anHR on some draft picks, this team has a real chance to do some damage in the playoffs. I'm excited about the new offense. I expect Eli to have a minster year and for us to slap the eagles, cowboys, and skins around.

Banned
    When I think of offseason accomplishments I think of the Eagles.

Accomplishments during the season? Not so much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    To his point we dont know if we have improved........we certainly did not stand pat.

I would ask him how much have his Eagles improved when they eeked out an NFC East crown when all his rivals had a very down year

should the Giants bounce back to 2011 form, he will be in their rearview mirror all season
    Funny last week you were telling us all how we did nothing to improve and you had low expectations for us going into next season.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...he_giants.html

When asked by Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post, Eagles running back LeSean McCoy did not sound too concerned about the team's rival up the turnpike, the New York Giants.

"I'm not paying attention to the Giants," McCoy said. "What have they done (this offseason)? Signed some guys. Big deal."
    Besides improving the secondary, the offensive line, and the linebackers?
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Banned
    Remember the philly dream team?

They sure were dreaming.

The eagles did something this off season. They lost Jackson to the Redskins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    Funny last week you were telling us all how we did nothing to improve and you had low expectations for us going into next season.
    The posts on GMB during that time changed his outlook.