+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 257
  1. #111
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,231
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I agree....its nothing but a joke and anyting but reality.
    Oh lighten up.
    It would be must see TV for Giants fans.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #112
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,621
    Why is it must see TV for Giants fans?

  3. #113
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Oh lighten up.
    It would be must see TV for Giants fans.
    sorry MH. I hate "reality" TV. How is it reality when you know you are being filmed. Stuff is always played up. I guess I would watch but honestly I wouldnt really care. Also we would then be doing something the Jets did. Thats bugs me too....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  4. #114
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,231
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    sorry MH. I hate "reality" TV. How is it reality when you know you are being filmed. Stuff is always played up. I guess I would watch but honestly I wouldnt really care. Also we would then be doing something the Jets did. Thats bugs me too....
    Well actually I can't think of a single reality TV show I've ever watched since the original "Real World" on MTV in the early 90's.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #115
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Why is it must see TV for Giants fans?
    Is this a serious question?

    There would be dedicated threads here just to talk about what happened in each episode.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #116
    Moderator YATittle1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uncle YA
    Posts
    19,555
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I agree....its nothing but a joke and anyting but reality.
    agreed

    I've seen the show and think it is terrible

    I've made my scratch in the entertainment industry for nearly 40 years now.... I was in on some of the deals at the very beginning of this "reality TV" idea .... and the whole pitch to these productions is cost of production to profit margin

    and in my opinion the low cost of production really rears its ugly head in this series

    poorly edited mostly

    what ever happened to the appeal of mystery

    today everyone is up in everyone else business exposing every crevice of every single creative process in existence leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination

    want to know why no one was in those meetings and offices before shows like this?.

    because there is no reason for anyone to be in those meetings and offices

    somethings need to be left alone

  7. #117
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,231
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    agreed

    I've seen the show and think it is terrible

    I've made my scratch in the entertainment industry for nearly 40 years now.... I was in on some of the deals at the very beginning of this "reality TV" idea .... and the whole pitch to these productions is cost of production to profit margin

    and in my opinion the low cost of production really rears its ugly head in this series

    poorly edited mostly

    what ever happened to the appeal of mystery

    today everyone is up in everyone else business exposing every crevice of every single creative process in existence leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination

    want to know why no one was in those meetings and offices before shows like this?.

    because there is no reason for anyone to be in those meetings and offices

    somethings need to be left alone
    Maybe its all true YA.

    But we would all watch it if it was us. I appreciate the "football purist" attitude. I'm an old school guy myself.
    But it would be great TV for Giants fans.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #118
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,017
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    agreed

    I've seen the show and think it is terrible

    I've made my scratch in the entertainment industry for nearly 40 years now.... I was in on some of the deals at the very beginning of this "reality TV" idea .... and the whole pitch to these productions is cost of production to profit margin

    and in my opinion the low cost of production really rears its ugly head in this series

    poorly edited mostly

    what ever happened to the appeal of mystery

    today everyone is up in everyone else business exposing every crevice of every single creative process in existence leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination

    want to know why no one was in those meetings and offices before shows like this?.

    because there is no reason for anyone to be in those meetings and offices

    somethings need to be left alone
    I disagree. I find the show fascinating and I think that most fans enjoy looking behind the curtain, so to speak.

    That being said, I would rather that my team not be faced with the distractions associated with the show. If the Giants do the show, though, I will be tuned in every week.
    Last edited by TCHOF; 04-30-2014 at 09:47 AM.

  9. #119
    I think we can all agree that we hope the Giants don't end up on this show. But every single one of us would be tuning in if it did end up being the Giants, and anyone here who claims that they wouldn't watch it, just isn't a fan or is just full of ****...

  10. #120
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,231
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I think we can all agree that we hope the Giants don't end up on this show. But every single one of us would be tuning in if it did end up being the Giants, and anyone here who claims that they wouldn't watch it, just isn't a fan or is just full of ****...
    I dissent.
    I hope we get the show.
    It would be awesome.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts