+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

clippers owner Donald sterling in some deep water

I am not going to talk about what he said. I am going to talk about what the league and players should do. The league needs to suspend him right now and make him sell the team. He had no business owning one. The clippers players should just keep on playing basketball. They are a team and have been through too much to simply fold. New commish adam silver has a big decision to make.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Saw this on Bleacher Report... Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Saw this on Bleacher Report... Crazy
    I just hope the mods don't delete this thread. I am not going to go in on the racial statements he allegedly said. I am just curious to see what the league does about it. Sterling has some history on this kind of stuff. He should be forced out as an owner imo. Money alone doesn't give you the right to own a team. Why do you think MLB won't let mark Cuban in.....

Great timing with the Clippers in the playoffs.

Just what the media was looking for in a rather quiet playoff month of April.

Snoop Dogg had a straight forward reply, but it should not be posted here as it is inappropriate. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Great timing with the Clippers in the playoffs.

Just what the media was looking for in a rather quiet playoff month of April.

Snoop Dogg had a straight forward reply, but it should not be posted here as it is inappropriate. lol
    Of course he did. Lol. I heard it. Of course him being a Lakers fan when they suck makes it more intense for Calvin broadus.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Of course he did. Lol. I heard it. Of course him being a Lakers fan when they suck makes it more intense for Calvin broadus.
    I think he's gunna have to sell that team. Or hand off the operations to someone else.
    He's always been a loose cannon. I can't see how he recovers from this.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I think he's gunna have to sell that team. Or hand off the operations to someone else.
    He's always been a loose cannon. I can't see how he recovers from this.
    If this stuff ends up being true, he should be finished. His track record speaks for itself. Just not too long ago, he was considered the worst owner in all of sports. Worse than Jerry Jones and James Dolan.

Banned
    If this stuff ends up being true, he should be finished. His track record speaks for itself. Just not too long ago, he was considered the worst owner in all of sports. Worse than Jerry Jones and James Dolan.
    Worse than Jerry Jones?

Cut him some slack pal

I think he's the only person who could be considered a worse owner than James Dolan (who happens to own 2 of my fav teams ) I think what he said is disgusting and people should boycott the clippers because if mark cuban could get fines left and right for his actions they HAVE to at least suspend him. The NBA, their players, and the fans should collectively boycott the clippers until he is gone, dont go to their games, dont buy their merch, dont even have it on the shelves until this hate monger is out of there
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Absolutely crazy... I am curious to see how this unfolds. Adam Silver has a decision early on being the commissioner

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig