+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    Do you guys think Sterling washes his hands after going to the restroom?
    He has no problem with a conga line of dudes banging that thing before he puts his frog face in it - what do you think?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post
    He has no problem with a conga line of dudes banging that thing before he puts his frog face in it - what do you think?
    Id make her wash her hands.

Since there seems to be an awful lot of people who completely don't understand freedom of speech, I'm going to post the first amendment here:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Please take note of the bold part. It's only protecting citizens against censorship laws; it has nothing to do with private institutions like the NBA.

Also it reminds me of this: http://xkcd.com/1357/
    Last edited by MikeyMike01; 05-02-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Veteran
    The stickman said it best.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post
    That is ****ing hilarious.

Somebody needs to tell Donald Sterling that he shouldn't do anymore interviews because he keeps digging a deeper hole. And continuing to talk trash about Magic Johnson is definitely not helping him.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Somebody needs to tell Donald Sterling that he shouldn't do anymore interviews because he keeps digging a deeper hole. And continuing to talk trash about Magic Johnson is definitely not helping him.
    Lmao, I just watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Lmao, I just watched it.
    It takes stones for somebody with a reputation for being a slum lord, a racist and a sexist to claim somebody else isn't a role model. LOL.

I swear, it's like Sterling, his wife and his side trick managed to come off worse during their TV interviews and I didn't think that was possible.

Banned
    Why did he say Magic wasnt a role model? The HIV?

Part of it was because of the HIV, which didn't make any sense. Then again, nothing Sterling said in the interview made sense.