+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: too flashy

too flashy

I like Eli and his humble existence. everyman . Not THIS: http://www.lonny.com/Tom+Brady+and+G...m_campaign=tab

# 80

There's nothing wrong with Tom Brady having a nice home..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

who said anything about him not having a nice home? why did you read that into it? Manhatten is uber expensive , and flashy. I just said i like Eli and his life style. lives in Hoboken, near his job and seems to have a nice , humble life style , I never wished ill of Brady! stop starting something that is not there.

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    who said anything about him not having a nice home? why did you read that into it? Manhattan is uber expensive , and flashy. I just said i like Eli his life style. lives in Hoboken, near his job and seems to have a nice , humble life style , I never wished ill of Brady! stop starting something that is not there.
    Whoa there, I never said you wished any ill will on him o.o

I'm just saying many celebrities and ordinary people have expensive homes in Manhattan, but that doesn't mean they aren't humble people.

you are right, I mistaken your intent. I just did not read them as a humble couple. they just sold one of their mansions on LI I guess to live in NYC. she is a super model, just a gut feeling that I personally think or imagine Eli has a more humble existence with wife,kids and family, that's all!

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post
    you are right, I mistaken your intent. I just did not read them as a humble couple. they just sold one of their mansions on LI I guess to live in NYC. she is a super model, just a gut feeling that I personally think or imagine Eli has a more humble existence with wife,kids and family, that's all!
    It's all good

He's married to a woman who probably earns twice or thrice as much as him and whose career is probably rooted in NYC to some degree.

And I wouldn't necessarily consider Hoboken "humble" either.

if Elis wife was worth twice as much as he is he to may live a slightly more flashy lifestyle as well

Without looking at anyone's homes, our personal property I agree with the OP. I like Eli's down-to-earth demeanor.

If you watch Eli with that kid Dakota you can see what kind of guy Eli is and you can't ask for anything more than that.

http://www.giants.com/videos/videos/...f-221134d526c0

Hats off to all those Giants in this film BTW.
    Last edited by Roosevelt; 06-14-2014 at 09:17 PM.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80