+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 502
  1. #11
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,268
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Shut your philthy mouth. You been MIA for months and now youre back to bust my balls?
    Yea this series is going to be tough. Crosby is a *****.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhsYlz1mG1c
    haha ;0

    I see your Crosby vid and raise you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG8RJpWh5fQ

  2. #12
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,620
    Don't you have some Blue Jays highlights of Joe Carter to look at or something Ban?

  3. #13
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,268
    Quote Originally Posted by n420p69 View Post
    Don't you have some Blue Jays highlights of Joe Carter to look at or something Ban?
    hahaha im currently looking for a new team, any suggestions?

  4. #14
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,620
    Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    hahaha im currently looking for a new team, any suggestions?
    Yankees of course but I know you won't join the good guys. If you want to be bad at math and think 3 titles in 10 years is a dynasty you can talk to Morehead and his Sox but I don't think you will go there. The Mets? Sure if you like AAA baseball. No for you I see something more grand, something with more style...The Washington Nationals!

  5. #15
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,268
    I'd sooner poke my eyes out than follow the Sox. They're the Devils team. I'll wait till the Expos get back in league lol.

    Should be a great game tonight. Honestly I'd like to see Nash win a SC but I can't see anyone getting past the B's (last night's game shouldve been a blowout for Boston). Rangers should lose now and help their draft position.

  6. #16
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    I'd sooner poke my eyes out than follow the Sox. They're the Devils team. I'll wait till the Expos get back in league lol.

    Should be a great game tonight. Honestly I'd like to see Nash win a SC but I can't see anyone getting past the B's (last night's game shouldve been a blowout for Boston). Rangers should lose now and help their draft position.
    I would rather lose draft positions than lose a series...I don't think I could ever say that a team I like to lose for reason A or B... Heck, the Giants should have just lost em all and they would be picking first, heck, we knew them winning was going to hurt their position, still, I would rather pick middle than higher by losing.. I know you might have been kidding, but I know there are those who aren't and would agree with losing.

  7. #17
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,268
    yes sir was kidding, just hopin to russle Dez's jimmies

  8. #18
    Starter bigblue2088's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    426
    Big win tonight! Capturing home-ice advantage is huge. Started fast and strong, let them comeback but held our own. The biggest strength of the Penguins is their skating ability and we did a good job of keeping pace with them. On to the next one!

  9. #19
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,237
    We're the only team that can win in OT by 2 goals

    Way to kick off the series, and that soft as a wet paper towel chump Cindy Crysby was -3 for the night, cant wait til we bring this series back home where we've been excellent in the playoffs
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'


  10. #20
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    We're the only team that can win in OT by 2 goals

    Way to kick off the series, and that soft as a wet paper towel chump Cindy Crysby was -3 for the night, cant wait til we bring this series back home where we've been excellent in the playoffs
    Good win last night. I see the King is still showing up his defensemen.

    Crosby's tired and worn out. He must be, I think this is the longest he's played since before the concussion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts