+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stevie Brown Heard From Other Teams, But Always Knew He'd Be Back

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    I'm glad Stevie re-signed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he can bounce back from the ACL injury.
    +1
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    I'm glad Stevie re-signed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he can bounce back from the ACL injury.
    He stated he is ready to roll and very ahead of his rehab schedule. Good to hear. Pro Bowl Stevie !!!!!!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

I really hope he can return to 2012 form....we're going to really need it now with Hill gone.

It sucks because I thought Hill could emerge as the best bunch of that group....sigh...

I think Foles is the real deal. He showed some good stuff and was accurate. Losing Jackson is a big deal but their offense will still click with Shady, Celek, etc.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I think Foles is the real deal. He showed some good stuff and was accurate. Losing Jackson is a big deal but their offense will still click with Shady, Celek, etc.
    I'm guessing, wrong thread?

Stevie Brown.. The anti Will Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Stevie Brown.. The anti Will Hill
    Who knows? They might hold on to the rights for Hill given that they don't have to pay him while he's suspended. Then he'd come on board for a playoff run. Then some other team would offer him big bucks in the offseason, and right when they think they have FA nailed down he smokes weed again and is banned for life...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    I'm guessing, wrong thread?
    sounds about right I guess...LOL
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    and to just follow on with that thought, I think the Seahawk's uniforms are much cooler than the Rams'

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Who knows? They might hold on to the rights for Hill given that they don't have to pay him while he's suspended. Then he'd come on board for a playoff run. Then some other team would offer him big bucks in the offseason, and right when they think they have FA nailed down he smokes weed again and is banned for life...
    lol, sounds about right. What a luxury having Stevie Brown as the the backup plan.

+ Reply to Thread