+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    cant wait to watch his presser at 12

  2. #22
    Anyone who watches it will be wasting their time. Remember his post season presser? Nothing whatsoever (just like the talent yields of his drafts). MARA is the one who said what needs to be said.

    This draft is said to be high and deep in talent, but JR will sit pat and make his 7 selections as they come, with no maneuvering at all - which is what I call "taking what the draft gives him."

  3. #23
    NOTHING!!!

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by TooEasy2 View Post
    He is going to talk a lot at the press conference but once it is over you will have no new information at all.
    Can you name someone who doesn't do that?

  5. #25
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,953
    what if Reese showed his hand than many of you would Still whine
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    what if Reese showed his hand than many of you would Still whine
    He mentioned Will Hill will be evaluated once appeal is denied or accepted.

  7. #27
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,953
    Quote Originally Posted by luni View Post
    He mentioned Will Hill will be evaluated once appeal is denied or accepted.
    cool....hope Will can get his stuff together
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by DINO FLORIDA View Post
    Anyone who watches it will be wasting their time. Remember his post season presser? Nothing whatsoever (just like the talent yields of his drafts). MARA is the one who said what needs to be said.

    This draft is said to be high and deep in talent, but JR will sit pat and make his 7 selections as they come, with no maneuvering at all - which is what I call "taking what the draft gives him."

    Can't blame a man to keep his poker face on

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts