Re: 49ers

The Giants need more

Miracle

play calling Smith wants his pay day from the 9ers

Veteran

So if the Giants can get to San Fran, and not turn the ball over, they win.

Where are all the people that were afraid of the Saints??? LMAO.. Told ya they'll get buried in San Fran. Saints suck playing AWAY and on the West Coast in the playoffs apparently.

Vernon Davis and Justin Smith are beasts...

Veteran

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Where are all the people that were afraid of the Saints??? LMAO.. Told ya they'll get buried in San Fran. Saints suck playing AWAY and on the West Coast in the playoffs apparently.[/quote]
    But we would have had to play them in NO.

[quote user="DJloves"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Where are all the people that were afraid of the Saints??? LMAO.. Told ya they'll get buried in San Fran. Saints suck playing AWAY and on the West Coast in the playoffs apparently.[/quote]
    But we would have had to play them in NO.[/quote]there's only 1 dome i want the NYG to play in this year and that's in Indy....

[quote user="blueomaha"][quote user="DJloves"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Where are all the people that were afraid of the Saints??? LMAO.. Told ya they'll get buried in San Fran. Saints suck playing AWAY and on the West Coast in the playoffs apparently.[/quote]
    But we would have had to play them in NO.[/quote]there's only 1 dome i want the NYG to play in this year and that's in Indy....
    [/quote]
    the 9ers are scary good.

Just so we are clear I hate the 49ers!!!!Would love nothing more than to beat this team!!