+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsRokk View Post
    Says reality. Who cares what Brooklyn did with Miami during the season, playoffs is a different story.
    LOL, reality.

you talk like a bitter Knicks fan, or a bandwagon jumping Heat fan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    LOL, reality.

Bitter Knicks fan yes lol, Heat fan no. Just telling it like it is. Heat are tough, truth hurts tho.

Says who?

Brooklyn poses several match up problems for Miami that no other team does in the East, part of the reason why they swept Miami in the regular season.

This series is heading 6 or 7 games
    This is very true.
    I don't think the Nets will win, but this series is most likely going 7 games. They have a size advantage against Miami and know how to defend against them.

LETS GO HEAT..

The Nets almost gave that game away, but I'll be rooting for them against Miami. Hell, I'll root for any team against Miami.
    One of these teams is not like the others

LOL, reality.

I don't know about Rokk, but I am a bitter Jersey fan. Can't ever forgive the Nets for ditching Jersey. That's worse than Bavaro playing for the Eagles at the tail end of his career...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsRokk View Post
    Bitter Knicks fan yes lol, Heat fan no. Just telling it like it is. Heat are tough, truth hurts tho.
    Pick your poison buddy. Lol
    Close or you hit the bricks

Heat in 5. This coming from a Knicks fan. I don't think the over the hill gang will be able to pull this series out. Mikhail (Snyder) Prokhorov can go back to the drawing board and see what other high dollar FA he wants to buy.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    That's right! The nets tried their best to give that game away but came through at the end on defense. Time to get ready for the heat and the refs. Good bye craptors! Snow bunnies and crown royal remain the two best things about Canada. Nets all day long
    idk, I like to think im on that list of best things from Canada.

anyways, thumbs up to the Nets. the crying in Toronto over the Raps and the even sadder Maple Leafs will give me entertainment for weeks.

im officially on the Nets wagon. in spirit anyways cuz I hate baskeball.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Heat in 5. This coming from a Knicks fan. I don't think the over the hill gang will be able to pull this series out. Mikhail (Snyder) Prokhorov can go back to the drawing board and see what other high dollar FA he wants to buy.
    and the knicks can go back to wondering how phil snackson (he has put on a ton of weight) will make a team with no lottery pick and their ball hogging star player will get back to being relevant. Lol
    Close or you hit the bricks