+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

You guys... please whoop the Packers for me

Your friendly neighborhood Denver bronco fan here. I wish you guys luck at the packers tomorrow. I hope you guys kick their a** for me. We took a trip out to lambeau field early in the season before tebow became a starter. they flat out padded stats and ran up the score while Aaron rogers was being a d*** the whole game. Arrogant POS. It pissed me off, so please beat them. G-Men are always a fantastic playoff team!!! Wish you guys the best!

Re: You guys... please whoop the Packers for me

What he said

Well, we'll try.

For the record, I like Tebow. Not a fan of the super-Tebow fans but the haters are just as bad. He doesn't have the greatest fundamentals but a real good guy in the sport (flies a sick kid in to every game he plays, all expenses paid) amongst all of the arrests and so on. If his accuracy improves he can be a great quarterback.

I tell you what would be an odd bowl = Denver / 49rs

[quote user="Blue Thunda"]they flat out padded stats and ran up the score[/quote]

Screw that. This ain't amateur hour. Broncos defenders get paid too. You guys don't like it when teams run up the score on you? Make a defensive stop every now and again. Don't get pissed at us because we played hard for 60 minutes of that game and you didn't.

[quote user="Gunakor"][quote user="Blue Thunda"]they flat out padded stats and ran up the score[/quote]

Screw that.* This ain't amateur hour.* Broncos defenders get paid too.* You guys don't like it when teams run up the score on you?* Make a defensive stop every now and again.* Don't get pissed at us because we played hard for 60 minutes of that game and you didn't.
    [/quote]

Can't wait till the Giants whoop your beloved team's *** tomorrow

OK

[quote user="Gunakor"][quote user="Blue Thunda"]they flat out padded stats and ran up the score[/quote]

Screw that.* This ain't amateur hour.* Broncos defenders get paid too.* You guys don't like it when teams run up the score on you?* Make a defensive stop every now and again.* Don't get pissed at us because we played hard for 60 minutes of that game and you didn't.
    [/quote]

Don't get all butt hurt 2mor when you lose!!

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="Gunakor"][quote user="Blue Thunda"]they flat out padded stats and ran up the score[/quote]

Screw that. This ain't amateur hour. Broncos defenders get paid too. You guys don't like it when teams run up the score on you? Make a defensive stop every now and again. Don't get pissed at us because we played hard for 60 minutes of that game and you didn't.
    [/quote]

Don't get all butt hurt 2mor when you lose!![/quote]

You sound confident. That's good. It'll hurt all the more when we win.

Yes, amateur hour IS over. Just remember that. Big blue wrecking crew is coming to your house and will knock that freaking cheese off of your heads.