+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Funny thing for me. We are fairly close to GB statistically. But

Some categories between the two teams are a push while others are favored for GB with ints and the Giants for Sacks to mention a couple categories.

Yet we are finally clicking on defense and to some extent in the run game, but we are the ones who need to keep Rodgers off the field and run the ball and have a big game with the defensive line to even have a shot at an unbelievable win.

Posted earlier on GBs schedule but many do not want too look at the big picture, they just say, look at the record. While their record is still impressive you still need to put it into context.

Funny how no one needs to keep Manning off the field lol.

Even on the NFL poll question, they asked who would you want in the 4th quarter with ball in hand on the final drive. 4 options... Eli wasn't one of them. It was Brady, Brees, Rodgers and Tebow.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Funny thing for me. We are fairly close to GB statistically. But

Eli will never be the popular pick because he is too down to earth. Brees pretends humility coupled with the association of pity for the Katrina time, Rodgers does Goofy commercials and won last year SB along with padded stats,..The popular vote is always gonna be on the glamour of madden stats and who the jack*****es on ESPN love that week.

[quote user="dan1552"]Eli will never be the popular pick because he is too down to earth. Brees pretends humility coupled with the association of pity for the Katrina time, Rodgers does Goofy commercials and won last year SB along with padded stats,..The popular vote is always gonna be on the glamour of madden stats and who the jack*****es on ESPN love that week.
    [/quote]So true. And well said.
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Yea, why would u want the guy that set an nfl record for 4th quarter touchdowns in a season, in the 4th quarter?

[quote user="dan1552"]Eli will never be the popular pick because he is too down to earth. Brees pretends humility coupled with the association of pity for the Katrina time, Rodgers does Goofy commercials and won last year SB along with padded stats,..The popular vote is always gonna be on the glamour of madden stats and who the jack*****es on ESPN love that week.
    [/quote]

Cryin' "persecution" around here seems to be a recurring theme....

I will go along with your reference to the bozos at ESPN being "jack*****es" though.

Riddle me this though...if Rodgers were padding stats would he have sat out the Lions game when he could have easily passed the season TD mark? Nah... your supposition is half-*****ed right out of the blocks. He does however, do goofy commercials...as does your guy peddling those 3rd rate sub sandwiches...come on... quit crying.

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="dan1552"]Eli will never be the popular pick because he is too down to earth. Brees pretends humility coupled with the association of pity for the Katrina time, Rodgers does Goofy commercials and won last year SB along with padded stats,..The popular vote is always gonna be on the glamour of madden stats and who the jack*****es on ESPN love that week.
    [/quote]

Cryin' "persecution" around here seems to be a recurring theme....

I will go along with your reference to the bozos at ESPN being "jack*****es" though.

Riddle me this though...if Rodgers were padding stats would he have sat out the Lions game when he could have easily passed the season TD mark? Nah... your supposition is half-*****ed right out of the blocks. He does however, do goofy commercials...as does your guy peddling those 3rd rate sub sandwiches...come on... quit crying.
    [/quote]

seems that not only are they padding their stats these guys are padding their wallets with some supplementary income.

BOOM!!!

Mcarthy saw that game as a non threat to their home field advantage as well as an opportunity to develop rodgers ability to develop his perspective in total field Game tracking. simply put no threat to playoffs and QB development.

Oh and SUH was gonna break Rodgers

Maybe... maybe not.... Josh Sitton pretty much contained Suh ... and Sitton didn't play in the first meeting... next?

Cken ... kind of obscene isn't it? I hadn't heard anything about large incentives made by players except for Brees ... how'd the Packers do?? I'm reasonably sure that Rodgers would get a big payday if he's selected MVP..I'm sure he got something for his All-Pro selection...as did Woodson -- I just haven't heard what those ungodly dollar amounts might be...

I heard that #15 for the Broncos got a cool quarter million for winning the playoff game last week...that's about it though...have you?

[quote user="weeds123"]Maybe... maybe not.... Josh Sitton pretty much contained Suh ... and Sitton didn't play in the first meeting... next?

Cken ... kind of obscene isn't it? I hadn't heard anything about large incentives made by players except for Brees ... how'd the Packers do??* I'm reasonably sure that Rodgers would get a big payday if he's selected MVP..I'm sure he got something for his All-Pro selection...as did Woodson -- I just haven't heard what those ungodly dollar amounts might be...

I heard that #15 for the Broncos got a cool quarter million for winning the playoff game last week...that's about it though...have you?
    [/quote]

whoo there.. meant my previous comment as a joke (apparently an ill-advised one). at least the discount double-checks are kinda funny. the subways commercials just make me hungry...

BOOM!!!

[quote user="cken"][quote user="weeds123"]Maybe... maybe not.... Josh Sitton pretty much contained Suh ... and Sitton didn't play in the first meeting... next?

Cken ... kind of obscene isn't it? I hadn't heard anything about large incentives made by players except for Brees ... how'd the Packers do?? I'm reasonably sure that Rodgers would get a big payday if he's selected MVP..I'm sure he got something for his All-Pro selection...as did Woodson -- I just haven't heard what those ungodly dollar amounts might be...

[/quote]

whoo there.. meant my previous comment as a joke (apparently an ill-advised one). at least the discount double-checks are kinda funny. the subways commercials just make me hungry...[/quote]

...not ill advised at all. It was accepted as a joke - and not too bad, I might add.