+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bye Brees

Veteran

Re: Bye Brees

[quote user="dave8274"]Dome Team.[/quote]

EXACTLY!!!!!!

[quote user="OX1"][quote user="BornLegend"]I'll tell you all what... people better stop sleeping on Alex Smith and that San Fran defense... WOW![/quote]

Not a matter of that I don't think, it's just we don't beat the Saint's. Got a shot with the niners.......
    [/quote]

This. The 49ers look great. And yet, I'll take them in SF 10 times out of 10 over the Saints in NO.

Veteran

49ers are not to be reckoned with.

[quote user="dave8274"]Dome Team.[/quote]

How many dome teams will survive the playoffs....Falcons, Lions, and Saints already gone. Texans only one left.

take all those records with you. cause they mean nothing.

49ers spent 2 weeks preparing for the Saints and you just saw the result minus some lucky plays from the Saints.

Oh yeah no doubt, I will most definitely rather play the niners than the Saints in that dome. I've been saying that all along. I'm still not gonna take Smith and the niners lightly if we beat the Packers. Smith has came into his own... 2 clutch drives in the 4th quarter wasn't luck.

[quote user="M0rbid"]Defense wins Championship. And I hope football experts learned their lessons.
    [/quote]+1

[quote user="titwio"]That's two years in a row the Saints have been blanked while not playing in their comfy dome.[/quote]</P>

Yeah, but it was 62 and sunny with no wind.</P>

Veteran

come on fellas,,,, dont worry about next week and who we play,, we have to focused on this weeks game,,damnit u guys gonna jinx us