+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mark Jackson Fired

I can't post a link bc I'm at work and on my phone but it's all over twitter right now.

What do you think about Jackson to the Knicks?

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

That's some BS. No way he deserved to get fired.

The Knicks are going to lock up Kerr though. He's familiar with the Triangle and is Phil's boy.

Mark Jackson got royally screwed by Golden St. Steph Curry has to be pissed. If I were the knicks, I would be on the horn with this guy STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Close or you hit the bricks

I'm appalled.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Sign him... Today!!

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Mark Jackson got royally screwed by Golden St. Steph Curry has to be pissed. If I were the knicks, I would be on the horn with this guy STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Right?! That was an awful decision to fire him. Knicks should be interested in Jackson big time

In other news, Kevin Durant just gave one of the greatest acceptance speeches of all time.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

The Warriors made a stupid move firing Jackson because you don't fire a coach when the team is actually improving. Reminds me of when the Chargers fired Schottenheimer after a 14-2 record because of issues with the FO. Maybe the rumors about Jackson and someone in the FO not getting along were true.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    agreed, Golden State is up and coming. He had them going in the right direction. There must be more going on then we as fans know. I would be good if the Knicks gave him a shout. But like someone else mentioned, its most likely Kerr's job with the Knicks.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

I heard a report that Kerr might wait to see what was going on with the Golden State HC spot and then if Jackson stayed he would sign with the Knicks... idk if there is much truth to it but I do see the Knicks signing Kerr