+ Reply to Thread

Did Floyd Mayweather Jr win his fight ?

I saw it........I cant complain about the outcome..it should have ben a draw .....but I do believe the two judges were too generous to floyd

I saw it too and Floyd did win.... But not 117-111 like that judge had it. That was ridiculous. It was around 115-113 for me. Amir Khan should give Floyd fits though if he's next in line. Think that will be a much better matchup.

Who knows though. Pretty Boi might duck him too.

Quote Originally Posted by brownelvis54 View Post
    I saw it........I cant complain about the outcome..it should have ben a draw .....but I do believe the two judges were too generous to floyd
    Khan did look good, but I think Midana could KO Floyd...........the gloves saved floyds ***

Khan busted up Maidana pretty good when they fought. Hit him with a vicious body shot that sent him down. Chino rallied late but Khan dominated it for the most part. I like Maidana but I think Khan or Manny are the best real chances to unseat Floyd.

Banned
    Isnt boxing fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by brownelvis54 View Post
    Looked like a draw to me.

Floyd is losing his touch a bit. Since when does he fight anyone who might actually possibly beat him?

Banned
    I thought Maidana clearly won the fight. It's a shame he had to fight with gloves that were so padded they looked like sparring gloves. If Chino had the gloves he fought Broener with he would've knocked Money out.

That was a great fight. Mayweather was more accurate with his punches and slightly landed more of them. He definitely out-boxed Maidana in the latter half of the boxing match. Forcing your opponents to the ropes and swinging as much as you can regardless of accuracy does not necessarily equate to a victory. Although, Kudos to the Maidana for laying it all out there and making this into a great fight against Mayweather.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/5/4/...an-anyone-ever