+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ...too bad Jackson wants his guy Kerr...not a fan, don't care for the triangle.

Mark will bounce back...but that G-State team had some talent for real, for real.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    ...too bad Jackson wants his guy Kerr...not a fan, don't care for the triangle.

Mark will bounce back...but that G-State team had some talent for real, for real.
    Yeah I agree... I believe that Jackson would be a great HC for the Knicks. He got a Golden State team that was poor defensively to play D. He got fired for losing to a higher seed in game 7 with their starting center out... I don't get it haha

I think Kerr might consider the Golden State job and if he accepts it I think the Knicks have to make a move for Jackson

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Banned
    If steadily improving your team and guiding them to the playoffs doesnt help you keep your job then what will? Cure cancer too?

Golden State fired him because he didnt get along with the owners son. GS is crazy for firing this guy. I just wish the Knicks would hire him but I dont see Phil hiring a coach as high profile as Jackson.