+ Reply to Thread

We have a city of Fans

I can see the city of SF rooting for a Giant win so they can play at home in cushy weather. Come to think of it, I don't mind a bit of cushy weather either.

Re: We have a city of Fans

[quote user="oldgiantfan"]I can see the city of SF rooting for a Giant win so they can play at home in cushy weather. Come to think of it, I don't mind a bit of cushy weather either.[/quote]
    Anyone at anytime. I remember when GB was happy to host us after we beat the # 1-seed 'boys in '07. That game never even should have made it to OT -- we dominated them that game and looked like the team that was more ready for the Green Bay weather.

Veteran

I'm pretty sure virtually every Giant fan was rooting for the 49ers....nobody wants to go against the Saints in that big living room they call a football field.

Bench Player

We would host them being the higher seed though.

Veteran

[quote user="graphic"]We would host them being the higher seed though.[/quote]

There was no scenario coming into this weekend that would allow that to be the case. After Detroit lost last week and the Giants won last week the Giantsbecame the lowest remaining seed in the NFC and would remain on the road the rest of the way.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Bench Player

Yeah you're right, I dont know why I thought they were a wild card. Silly me.