+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Officials Have Already *** Up This Game!!!!!

Okay, that PI call on the 49ers DB was stupid, then a 49ers receiver gets ****ing mugged and there is no call. Alex Smith gets sacked but takes a hit to the head from the blitzers helmet and there is no call. If Brees gets fallen on just a little too hard I bet he will get a flag.

The officials are already trying to dictate who wins this game, and it is obvious that the NFL wants the Saints to win it. I have to ask myself why they want this, oh wait I know, because they want them to play the Packers next week. I don't have a good feeling about the game tomorrow any more because I feel like the zebras are going to try their hardest to hand the Packers a W.

Re: The Officials Have Already *** Up This Game!!!!!

On the other hand, they did not call anything on the helmet to helmet that caused the fumble by the Saints...

you know I think that its all about money. I guess the GMENN dont push enough ratings

[quote user="yoeddy"]On the other hand, they did not call anything on the helmet to helmet that caused the fumble by the Saints...[/quote]

which was an AWESOME hit. Got me pumped up.

To the guy who said it was about ratings.. pretty sure we're one one of the biggest media markets in the nation

While this is true, the defender committed to the tackle and the receiver put his head down to try and break it.

I definitely think the Giants can win this game. Against the 49ers or Saints ... that's a little more challenging but still. I think the Giants can make it to the SB .. they're good enough.

[quote user="yoeddy"]On the other hand, they did not call anything on the helmet to helmet that caused the fumble by the Saints...[/quote]Thats not helmet to helmet when the runner ducks down to run. But Alex smith was standing straight up. I feel the Zebras are trying their hardest but SF will not play their game LMAO!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

One thing the refs can't do is control Brees throwing a pick or reverse a clear fumble. I want the Niners to win because hopefully they won't be so inclined to dictate what happens to our game tomorrow.

[quote user="yoeddy"]On the other hand, they did not call anything on the helmet to helmet that caused the fumble by the Saints...[/quote]Nothing wrong with that tackle under the current rules. On the other hand, the pass interference call was made by an official who was behind the receiver and made that call based solely on the fact that the defender hadn't turned his head to look back for the ball. There was no contact before the ball hit the receiver's hands but the official couldn't see that based on where he was positioned....................so just like alot of other times this year he simple made up what he assumed happened. Terrible job Roger, gotta clean this up for the integrity of the game.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="yoeddy"]On the other hand, they did not call anything on the helmet to helmet that caused the fumble by the Saints...[/quote]

learn the rules. that is not an illegal hit. only if the player is defenseless.

Check Mike Pereira's twitter feed for what constitutes a defenseless player.