+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Angry I REALLY HOPE THIS IS NOT THE CASE!

http://www.giants101.com/2014/05/07/...2-if-he-drops/

This made me bang my head on the wall. I need a corner to cry in if this is true.
    - We put Birds on things.

CJ Mosley Says Giants View Him As Day 1 Starter

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...1_starter.html

Excerpt: "The Giants like to stay quiet during the pre-draft process, opting not to tip their hand when it comes to the No. 12 overall pick (or the pick they trade down to).

But Alabama linebacker C.J. Mosley came away with a pretty clear idea of how Jerry Reese views him: A quality player who would start "day one" at linebacker.

"They told me they were interested," Mosley said this afternoon at a Play 60 event in Manhattan. "They pretty much said that if I get to them, they'd be looking for me to be on the field starting the first game.

"So, I mean, they're pretty much saying that if I get drafted, they're not looking for me to sit on the bench. And I'm not looking to have that, either."

Mosley, the 2013 **** Butkus Award winner and 2012 consensus All-American, is viewed as the best pure linebacker prospect in the draft. Between his junior and senior seasons, he registered four sacks and 215 tackles.

Though the Giants already have Jon Beason, a probable defensive captain, anchoring the middle of the field,

"I can play outside," Mosley said. "At Alabama we were versatile on defense, I've been an outside linebacker in some cases, and inside linebacker in others. I can play both Mike and Will. I pretty much play anything except for hybrid linebacker with my hand in the dirt." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

And should he have a next meeting with TC, he will be told to keep his mouth shut lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I have been watching every single draft show and there is an overwhelming concensus that Mosley is a can't miss player. Only negative appears to be some physical concerns that I have never really seen articulated

24 hours of misdirection....ahhh draft time

His health scares the **** out of me
    Ig: casefit - follow

Why would this make you cry?

And if we take him it better not be at 12
    Ig: casefit - follow

well thats rather eye opening. maybe if there isnt a QB run in the first 11 picks hes our guy if like all 4 OL are gone, Evans and Watkins, Donald, Mack, ebron, Barr gone. who knows

One of a handful of players that I would not be happy with