One more time, here it goes !

1) Aaron Donald DT Pitt.

2.) A Seferian-Jenkins TE Was.

3) Jack Mewhort OT OSU. GO BUCKEYES !!!

4) Brandon Coleman WR Rutg.

5) Bryan Stork C. FSU

5) Terrance West RB Towson.

6) Prince Shembo LB Notre Dame .

P.S. I still like and want David Yankey ( G ) don't care what Jeremiah or the so called exces. he interviewed ( at least that's what he is saying ) think, he's still a solid versatile prospect.
    Didn't give much thought before about Shembo before but if he is available in the 6th its a good value pick.
    I don't mind a trade down and get an extra 2nd or 3rd. round pick just like in my first mock draft.
    Last edited by G-Men Surg.; 05-08-2014 at 02:57 AM.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Donald is solid. I like Mewhort and Coleman. Love West especially in the late 5th. Not sure of the value with ASJ in the 2nd. I think he's the 4th best TE and there's more value in the 2nd round then him.

My other option is taking CJF in the 3rd and go best OL available in the 2nd. That been said I think the value of ASJ in the 2nd is there considering he was the best TE in college last year.

Where do I sign?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    One more time, here it goes !

1) Aaron Donald DT Pitt.

2.) A Seferian-Jenkins TE Was.

3) Jack Mewhort OT OSU. GO BUCKEYES !!!

4) Brandon Coleman WR Rutg.

5) Bryan Stork C. FSU

5) Terrance West RB Towson.

6) Prince Shembo LB Notre Dame .

P.S. I still like and want David Yankey ( G ) don't care what Jeremiah or the so called exces. he interviewed ( at least that's what he is saying ) think, he's still a solid versatile prospect.
    Didn't give much thought before about Shembo before but if he is available in the 6th its a good value pick.
    I don't mind a trade down and get an extra 2nd or 3rd. round pick just like in my first mock draft.
    I honestly don't know much about Mewhort but everything I have read has been positive..

Can't complain with Donald in the 1st. I would be extremely happy with him or Ebron

ASJ in the 2nd is a nice consolation prize if we don't pick Ebron in round 1. Solid pick

Brandon Coleman could be Barden 2.0 or become a stud. If he can learn to use his big body better he could be a nice player in the league. I find it hard to grade him this year because he was banged up and his QB was shaky as hell

Stork is solid value in the 5th

West is a bowling ball type RB. He had insane production at Towson. Jennings, Wilson, West could be a sick RB rotation

Shembo is good value in the 6th. Could bring some pass rushing from the OLB position

Overall really solid man

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I honestly don't know much about Mewhort but everything I have read has been positive..

Can't complain with Donald in the 1st. I would be extremely happy with him or Ebron

ASJ in the 2nd is a nice consolation prize if we don't pick Ebron in round 1. Solid pick

Brandon Coleman could be Barden 2.0 or become a stud. If he can learn to use his big body better he could be a nice player in the league. I find it hard to grade him this year because he was banged up and his QB was shaky as hell

Stork is solid value in the 5th

West is a bowling ball type RB. He had insane production at Towson. Jennings, Wilson, West could be a sick RB rotation

Shembo is good value in the 6th. Could bring some pass rushing from the OLB position

Overall really solid man
    Thanks my friend. Getting closer to the hour.
    I just hope Reese lands good, solid prospects.

+ Reply to Thread