+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SF just played OUR game

I'm going on the SF boards to congrats because that was an incredible win. They played the game that we need to play tomorrow -- I just hope that there is one more win like that left in the playoffs and it's us tomorrow vs the Pack.

And they basically did win a shoot-out, but the D did enough to limit Brees and NO. HATS OFF TO SF -- I'd love to see ALL of these insane offensive teams knocked out!!

Re: SF just played OUR game

You are exactly correct.

[quote user="JJC7301"]I'm going on the SF boards to congrats because that was an incredible win. They played the game that we need to play tomorrow -- I just hope that there is one more win like that left in the playoffs and it's us tomorrow vs the Pack.

And they basically did win a shoot-out, but the D did enough to limit Brees and NO. HATS OFF TO SF -- I'd love to see ALL of these insane offensive teams knocked out!![/quote]
    That defense is something. They got some hitters and ballhawks in the secondary, the best LB corps in the league and an intense pass rush. Whoever they play next week is going to that their hands full.

They played well,The New York Football Giants will play better and they have to the packers are the defending Superbowel Champs!!

[quote user="BlueReign"][quote user="JJC7301"]I'm going on the SF boards to congrats because that was an incredible win. They played the game that we need to play tomorrow -- I just hope that there is one more win like that left in the playoffs and it's us tomorrow vs the Pack.

And they basically did win a shoot-out, but the D did enough to limit Brees and NO. HATS OFF TO SF -- I'd love to see ALL of these insane offensive teams knocked out!![/quote]
    That defense is something. They got some hitters and ballhawks in the secondary, the best LB corps in the league and an intense pass rush. Whoever they play next week is going to that their hands full.
    [/quote]

Boy, you've got that right. I don't treasure the thought of playing the Giants tomorrow and then, theoretically, the 9'ers next week. I have a feeling that 49'er team is going to be a pain-in-the-***** for a number of years to come.

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="BlueReign"][quote user="JJC7301"]I'm going on the SF boards to congrats because that was an incredible win. They played the game that we need to play tomorrow -- I just hope that there is one more win like that left in the playoffs and it's us tomorrow vs the Pack.

[/quote]

Boy, you've got that right. I don't treasure the thought of playing the Giants tomorrow and then, theoretically, the 9'ers next week. I have a feeling that 49'er team is going to be a pain-in-the-***** for a number of years to come.
    [/quote]
    You could say that again. Imagine if they pulled off a trade for someone like Matt Flynn? They're a solid QB away from a dynasty.

Gmen if they beat the pack will beat the niners. No doubt beating a team like the packers would be huge for us and we would like to avenge the San Fran loss earlier this season we barely lost.

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="BlueReign"][quote user="JJC7301"]I'm going on the SF boards to congrats because that was an incredible win. They played the game that we need to play tomorrow -- I just hope that there is one more win like that left in the playoffs and it's us tomorrow vs the Pack.

[/quote]

[/quote]
    You got a great team there and they are the best at 15-1 and the defending champs. I give my team a legit shot, but you guys have a loaded team with lots of talent.

I'm really happy for the 49ers. Nobody has been talking about them. All the talk has been about GB, NO, and the Giants (in our market). I couldn't understand why the 49ers were such an after-thought. Good for them, and glad to see that DEFENSE CAN STILL WIN!!

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Gmen if they beat the pack will beat the niners. No doubt beating a team like the packers would be huge for us and we would like to avenge the San Fran loss earlier this season we barely lost.

[/quote]
    I feel that we can match up against anyone, but that was an impressive win. I didn't see it, but I understand that Gore didn't do much. If that's true, then wow -- Alex Smith really pulled it out. They're a lot more dangerous than Giants fans are giving them credit for (if we get that far). IF we get past the Pack, please, don't think the 49ers aren't hungry either.

Eli is about 100 times better than Alex Smith. He sucked for most of the game. I will give him credit for coming back at the end but his incompetemnce was the only reason the Saints even had a chance.