+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaxicofan7 View Post
    smokescreen to get a team to trade up with them for Manziel, most likely
    I agree

Nooooooooo

Where is the dude with the profile pic with Jerry as a troll?
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Jakk you never told me you were really Marc Sessler....

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    Report: Giants 'seriously' considering Johnny Manziel

NFL Media's Mike Mayock predicts Johnny Manziel will tumble down the draft board to the Dallas Cowboys at No. 16, but at least one NFC East team might not let the Texas A&M quarterback get that far.

If he falls to them at No. 12, the New York Giants reportedly would "seriously consider" drafting Manziel on Thursday night, a source told NJ.com.

That's an intriguing and partially mystifying landing spot for Johnny Football, with two-time Super Bowl winner Eli Manning firmly entrenched as New York's franchise arm.

Coming off ankle surgery, Eli has embarked on "some light throwing," according to his brother Peyton. With the Giants signal-caller determined to bounce back from a disastrous season that saw him toss a league-high 27 picks, Big Blue has been targeted as a team more likely to draft help at tight end, wide receiver or along the defensive line -- not under center.

The Giants, under general manager Jerry Reese, have made a habit of sticking to their board and drafting the player they deem as the top talent available. Manziel doesn't fit an immediate need, but New York reportedly has spent the offseason pondering if Manning, at 33, has waltzed into the decline phase of his long career.

It's also possible the Giants are floating this information out there to trigger a potential trade in the case that Manziel, indeed, falls. Fear not, friends, all this draft-buzz malarkey will soon give way to the truth on Thursday night.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...johnny-manziel

Writer- Marc sessler NFL.com
    Let me translate for you all......

"Cleveland Browns...If Johnny Football is there at 12 you better make a deal with us because you never know what we might do......."
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Johnny Manziel.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran
    I would be oaky with this because we can then hold him as bait/ransom to the rest of the league. we can then trade him or in next year

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

The boards would shut down if this happened.
    Close or you hit the bricks

so now we have "reports" stating we would seriously consider every person in the draft