+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade up for Evans/Watkins

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    No
    Maybe we could package Beatty in the deal LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    Most of these I'd rather solve in FA, I mean how many rookies can you count on to play (or even get a second string job with Coughlin as your head coach) I still want us to sign Kevin Williams to round out the DTs, FA/late pick to round out the DEs, we have 4 RBs who can play if you include Wilson (if not I'm fine with Jennings, Hillis, Cox until he's back) I like the depth signings we made on the oline so like I said before I think the only piece were short there is a C and saftey I don't think we should really worry about until hill actually gets suspended, wish we were able to bring Mundy back
    With the pressure for the Giants to bounce back after 2013, I suspect we'll see some rookies getting significant playing time. Not all of them, but some.

And Wilson's health is still up in the air, so who knows when or if he'll play. It's better for the Giants to draft a RB as insurance instead of relying on FA.

I like some of the signings the Giants made regarding the O-Line, but with Beatty's health an issue, Snee's health an issue and Brewer just being, well, Brewer another G or T would be good for insurance. I hope Eric Herman can step up, but who knows.

And the safety position is something to address whether Hill gets suspended or not. Rolle is probably in his last year, Stevie B is coming back from an ACL injury and Cooper Taylor is iffy.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    With the pressure for the Giants to bounce back after 2013, I suspect we'll see some rookies getting significant playing time. Not all of them, but some.

And Wilson's health is still up in the air, so who knows when or if he'll play. It's better for the Giants to draft a RB as insurance instead of relying on FA.

I like some of the signings the Giants made regarding the O-Line, but with Beatty's health an issue, Snee's health an issue and Brewer just being, well, Brewer another G or T would be good for insurance. I hope Eric Herman can step up, but who knows.

And the safety position is something to address whether Hill gets suspended or not. Rolle is probably in his last year, Stevie B is coming back from an ACL injury and Cooper Taylor is iffy.
    Well if you get a player like Evans its easier to get significant play time out of your rookies lol he's a ready #1 NFL wide receiver in my eyes

And every team has guys with injury concerns that they're relying on, you can't have great backups at every position, but for the most part I do like the backups we have, think jerry actually did a good job with that this offseason, personally im just comfortable moving forward with our LT, RB, and S (if hill isn't suspended) positions set.. though I ld like one more backup tackle late in the draft but not really because I'm concerned with beattys health, correct me if I'm wrong he broke a bone right? If so hell be fine by the time week 1 rolls around and we need to pray he bounces back if he is healthy lol

It would be exiting...but not smart.

Just have a funny feeling we may be dealing with Miami tonight and trading down........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGiant View Post
    It would be exiting...but not smart.
    Can't put a price on getting our passing game back to an elite level, that's the only way we get back to the SB

Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    Maybe we could package Beatty in the deal LOL
    Two dumbs don't make a smart Bud

+ Reply to Thread