+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,722
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Don't want Ebron or Lewan
    I'm with you on that as well.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith&Nicks View Post
    Opinion the drop off in talent is minimal within 2 player behind Hebron, but the next best thing after Donald has an injury history, then its black hole after him.
    That's not true at all. The DT class is far deeper then the TE class.

    Just to show an example:

    Walterfootball has 11 TE's projected to be drafted in round 1-6 and 19 TEs total on their projection board.

    Walterfootball has 19 DT's projected in round 1-6 and 26 DTs projected total.

    This DT class is a good 1. This TE class is actually pretty bad, especially once you get past the top 4.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    That's not true at all. The DT class is far deeper then the TE class.

    Just to show an example:

    Walterfootball has 11 TE's projected to be drafted in round 1-6 and 19 TEs total on their projection board.

    Walterfootball has 19 DT's projected in round 1-6 and 26 DTs projected total.

    This DT class is a good 1. This TE class is actually pretty bad, especially once you get past the top 4.
    which is why I put opinion in front of the statement and not fact. That's just how I see it. I can be wrong but to me there is no one close to Donald as a prospect. You can still get the same production out of ASJ/Amaro/Niklas if you use them in the right system compared to Ebron. imho

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,132
    Quote Originally Posted by TooEasy2 View Post
    Out of the possible guys mocked to us Ebron is the one I like the least.

    But honestly I trust Reese on 1st rounders. Whoever he picks will be a good player for us.
    totally agree with this.

    I wouldn't love it, but If he picks Ebron, I'll be on board with it

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    totally agree with this.

    I wouldn't love it, but If he picks Ebron, I'll be on board with it
    +1

  6. #26
    Starter born blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    307
    Lewan. He's a d-bag and overrated. I hope we pick Donald and I can bump this for all the haters

  7. #27
    I'd be disappointed with Beckham or Ebron. So one of them will probably be our pick.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith&Nicks View Post
    which is why I put opinion in front of the statement and not fact.

    Well my opinion is that the stats clearly show your opinion is wrong

  9. #29
    Mosley for me. Injuries scare me.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Well my opinion is that the stats clearly show your opinion is wrong
    How can his opinion be wrong when he's not stating facts? Walter's is also opinion(projections)...silly statement

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts