+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

JERRY, DO NOT DRAFT EBRON. IT WILL BE A MISTAKE.

It will be another one of your awful draft mistakes. Ebron was my top choice 3 months ago. The more I have thought about it, the less I like the idea. We need to shore our lines in the trenches. Not just for this year, but for the years to come. A tight end is not as vital as a dominant offensive or defensive lineman. Without that dominant offensive line, the tight end can't be nearly as effective. Get a tight end in a later round. Give me DONALD OR MATTHEWS.

EBRON LOOKS APPETIZING AND TEMPTING, BUT DON'T YOU DARE EAT THAT APPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    It will be another one of your awful draft mistakes. Ebron was my top choice 3 months ago. The more I have thought about it, the less I like the idea. We need to shore our lines in the trenches. Not just for this year, but for the years to come. A tight end is not as vital as a dominant offensive or defensive lineman. Without that dominant offensive line, the tight end can't be nearly as effective. Get a tight end in a later round. Give me DONALD OR MATTHEWS.

You could literally replace every instance of "Ebron" with "Donald", and "Tight End" with "Defensive Tackle", and it would be words right out of my mouth.

I persoanlly want Martin round 1 now...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Martin would be great. Still like Ebron as first choice. Or grab Amaro in the second.

Bench Player
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...in&hpt=hp_bn15

Well, according to this mock, not only will the Giants pick Ebron but they'll give up a 3rd round pick in order to jump up a few spots to select him.

Jerry I trust you. Pick who you have highest on the board. If it's Ebron, I have faith he will be an impact player for us.

Jerry can't hear you.

Ebron is the pick and he will be great for the Giants for years to come.
    Last edited by Rouge Bleu; 05-08-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Banned
    If we can't get one of the top wideouts I wouldn't be mad with Ebron

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post

You've been drinking Dottino's Kool-aid...

Veteran
    I just got off the phone with Jerry. He said he thought Ebron was an NBA player on the Miami Heat. Relax bro, your nightmare won't come true.