+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tebow Time is over

Tebow Time is over

Sucks but the Broncos D decided to surrender 35 points. Tebow isnt doing much in this game as well but he isnt the sole reason they are sucking.
    Anyway Tebow will have an offseason with Elway to improve.
    But I think this will make the pats ****y. I actully think the GMEN will whoop the pats if they make it to the bowl. Giants not only beat them in Foxbourgh (Pats wont be their for the bowl) but the giants are much better then before. Pass Rush = Brady's worst nightmare + Giants O >>>> Pats D

Re: Tebow Time is over

Wait!!!... Tebow might still be able to put up 65 points in the last 2:00 of the 4th quarter to pull out the win.

Cause Ya never....never know.

Tebow has 3 completions for 28 yards and he gets worshipped like a god.Its mind boggling to me how he could win games looking as awful as he does inside the pocket.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Tebow has 3 completions for 28 yards and he gets worshipped like a god.Its mind boggling to me how he could win games looking as awful as he does inside the pocket.[/quote]
    did good last week at home.

Will this be the first game ever the QB of one team has more Touchdown passes then the other QB has completions.
    Brady leads 6-3

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Will this be the first game ever the QB of one team has more Touchdown passes then the other QB has completions.
    Brady leads 6-3[/quote]
    he does need to improve. I think he will. If the organization surrounds him with talent and builds around him and not being the "Tebow is never safe" role then tebow will improve.

Broncos now down 10-42.
    Well they are making a comeback no doubt.

[quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Will this be the first game ever the QB of one team has more Touchdown passes then the other QB has completions.
    Brady leads 6-3[/quote]
    he does need to improve. I think he will. If the organization surrounds him with talent and builds around him and not being the "Tebow is never safe" role then tebow will improve.*
    [/quote]if they can fix his mechanics maybe. He has horrible throwing mechanics.He will never be accurate enough throwing the ball

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Will this be the first game ever the QB of one team has more Touchdown passes then the other QB has completions.
    Brady leads 6-3[/quote]
    tebow now has more Comp. then brady has Tds so that doesnt look like it will happen.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Will this be the first game ever the QB of one team has more Touchdown passes then the other QB has completions.
    Brady leads 6-3[/quote]
    he does need to improve. I think he will. If the organization surrounds him with talent and builds around him and not being the "Tebow is never safe" role then tebow will improve.
    [/quote]if they can fix his mechanics maybe. He has horrible throwing mechanics.He will never be accurate enough throwing the ball[/quote]
    he was fixing them before the draft with the higer release point but then switched back for some reason. Elway would make sure that doesnt happen.

+ Reply to Thread