+ Reply to Thread

We have to be careful tomorrow

Justthe way we are getting most of the press with all the 07 comparisons while the 15-1 Defending SB Champs and AR just wait for their turn to play watching Brady light up Denver.

All the patriots and Brady heard all week was Tebow Tebow Tebow and more Tebow in the press.

Brady has seen to it in one half of football that he is still the king.5 TD passes-and a 35-7 lead should shut up all the tebow talk.

Packers are going to look to do the same thing to us. Blow us out early to end-all the 07 talk.

We need a fast start to make sure that doesn't happen
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: We have to be careful tomorrow

[quote user="miked1958"]Justthe way we are getting most of the press with all the 07 comparisons while the 15-1 Defending SB Champs and AR just wait for their turn to play watching Brady light up Denver.

All the patriots and Brady heard all week was Tebow Tebow Tebow and more Tebow in the press.

Brady has seen to it in one half of football that he is still the king.5 TD passes-and a 35-7 lead should shut up all the tebow talk.

Packers are going to look to do the same thing to us. Blow us out early to end-all the 07 talk.

We need a fast start to make sure that doesn't happen[/quote]
    I wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers took a shot deep on their first play.

just win jints just win all in

[quote user="BlueReign"][quote user="miked1958"]Justthe way we are getting most of the press with all the 07 comparisons while the 15-1 Defending SB Champs and AR just wait for their turn to play watching Brady light up Denver.

[/quote]AR needs to be hit early and often...

[quote user="blueomaha"][quote user="BlueReign"][quote user="miked1958"]Justthe way we are getting most of the press with all the 07 comparisons while the 15-1 Defending SB Champs and AR just wait for their turn to play watching Brady light up Denver.

[/quote]AR needs to be hit early and often...
    [/quote]
    You won't find me arguing with that. They're getting some linemen back this week for the first time since week 3, so I'm hoping for some chemistry problems.

Mike McCarthy: Rodgers, why are you doing the discount double check? You didn't throw a TD.

A. Rodgers: sorry coach, my abdomen is hurting from the hits and sacks....

Rather thyan being careful, I'd like to watch the G-MEN play hard, fast, smart football. I want to see them come out like it's the middle of the 4th quarter and they're down by 8. We can't afford to come out the way we did last Sunday. If we do we get beat. We have the tools to beat Green Bay, the question is whether or not we use them. Go Giants!!!

[quote user="bearbryant"]Rather thyan being careful, I'd like to watch the G-MEN play hard, fast, smart football. I want to see them come out like it's the middle of the 4th quarter and they're down by 8. We can't afford to come out the way we did last Sunday. If we do we get beat. We have the tools to beat Green Bay, the question is whether or not we use them. Go Giants!!![/quote]
    I agree. Need to jump on them the way pats are doing to denver
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="BlueReign"][quote user="miked1958"]Justthe way we are getting most of the press with all the 07 comparisons while the 15-1 Defending SB Champs and AR just wait for their turn to play watching Brady light up Denver.

[/quote]

Hard to take a deep shot when you are on your a/ss. Screw Rodgers and his ****y belt celebration.