+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Good riddance Saints

Your bullsh*it team is garbage outside the Dome. Your obnoxious head coach, defensive coordinator and QB can go home and dream of running up the stats next year.

Veteran

Re: Good riddance Saints

bye bye baby!! lmao

Man you have no idea how much this has made my day.I live down here in Louisiana and being a Giant fan is not all that popular even though Brandon use to live right down the street from me.They have a handful of Giant fans down here the rest are Saint fans.This has made my day I no longer have to here that Who Dat Bulls***.I have made me a paperbag and I intend to wear it to work tomorrow,hoprfully I don't get fired for it.WHO DAT MY A**

Bench Player

HAIL YEAH!!!!!!! It is ecstasy living in the middle of saints country here on Mississippi coast. My family is probably the only true Blue fans, we love ELI.

great stats-season over-and they were blowing whistles during the game-now lets beat rodgers-another padding stat qb.

[quote user="gradstang"]great stats-season over-and they were blowing whistles during the game-now lets beat rodgers-another padding stat qb.[/quote]

I want to know how you throw the ball 70 times against a good pass rush and don't get one holding penalty. Give me a break. Refs suck.

He was a great fantasy quarterback (I know, I had him in two leagues) because he and his coach had no shame about running up the score on bad teams. Have a nice off season Drew.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"]He was a great fantasy quarterback (I know, I had him in two leagues) because he and his coach had no shame about running up the score on bad teams. Have a nice off season Drew.[/quote]

Sean Peyton has a grudge with the Giants since his split as a coordinator

Bench Player

Awesome...picture!!!!!!!!!!

wow some haten goin on,but your right about the team outside the dome and stats!