+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good riddance Saints

Re: Good riddance Saints

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Your bullsh*it team is garbage outside the Dome. Your obnoxious head coach, defensive coordinator and QB can go home and dream of running up the stats next year.[/quote]
    Still waiting for you to answer my simple questions. You claimed that the NFL was conspiring against the 49ers. Well Here is a big old plate of <font size="6"><font color="#FF0000">Crow<font size="3"><font color="#000000"> for you. And, the Crow resteraunt is having an All you can eat buffet just for you.* As far as the Number of holding penalties. Well they called only 1 penalty all game long on the 49ers also. So yet another Conspiracy thwarted. </font></font></font></font>
    [/quote]

Good luck Texans, you will need it. 70 passes against a good pass rush and not one offensive holding penaly. Case closed.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Your bullsh*it team is garbage outside the Dome. Your obnoxious head coach, defensive coordinator and QB can go home and dream of running up the stats next year.[/quote]hey Brees, how do your stats look now, fantasy QB....

Bench Player

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Your bullsh*it team is garbage outside the Dome. Your obnoxious head coach, defensive coordinator and QB can go home and dream of running up the stats next year.[/quote] +1 and just my honest opinion, The Saints lost to the sea hawks last year in the wildcard round...So they play better and lose to a hot 49'rs team on the road?...just saying.

just hate indoor football

play outside like men

Veteran

Just go to show that just because you play 11 dome games and padded your stats by continuing to throw in blowouts to set a meaningless record doesn't mean you are the best QB of all time. not enough bad things can happen to brees and Payton as far as I'm concerned.

He was a great fantasy quarterback (I know, I had him in two leagues) because he and his coach had no shame about running up the score on bad teams. Have a nice off season Drew.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="Voldamort"]just hate indoor football[/quote]
    Agreed. I would have hated watching an indoor Championship game.

[quote user="jomo"]He was a great fantasy quarterback (I know, I had him in two leagues) because he and his coach had no shame about running up the score on bad teams. Have a nice off season Drew.[/quote]

Sean Peyton has a grudge with the Giants since his split as a coordinator

[quote user="Voldamort"]wow some haten goin on,but your right about the team outside the dome and stats![/quote]Well they gave the ball away 5 times and still almost won. Bottom line is they are now 0-5 as a road playoff team.

With that said, if we can get by GB today you have to like our chances vs SF. They had that game given to them on a silver platter with the five takeaways and still almost blew it
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread