+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Everything is falling into place

Beat the Cheeseheads and then back to San Francisco. I love the Giants chances against the 49ers. Giants defense will have no problem shutting down Alex Smith. Get by GB and I see a SB 42 rematch.

Re: Everything is falling into place

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Beat the Cheeseheads and then back to San Francisco. I love the Giants chances against the 49ers. Giants defense will have no problem shutting down Alex Smith. Get by GB and I see a SB 42 rematch.[/quote]
    Please, if the 49ers have been solid all year long. They just took it to a team that smoked us 6 weeks ago.

Whoever wins the NFC is winning the SB. If we can make it through the NFC, I'd be more than happy to take my chances with ANY AFC team.

Banned

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Beat the Cheeseheads and then back to San Francisco. I love the Giants chances against the 49ers. Giants defense will have no problem shutting down Alex Smith. Get by GB and I see a SB 42 rematch.[/quote]
    Please, if the 49ers have been solid all year long. They just took it to a team that smoked us 6 weeks ago.

Whoever wins the NFC is winning the SB. If we can make it through the NFC, I'd be more than happy to take my chances with ANY AFC team.[/quote]

STOP THINKING AND TALKING ABOUT NEXT WEEK. THE PACKERS WERE 15-1. WE WERE 9-7. We are peaking, but can we get through this enormous opponent tomorrow first.

[quote user="Manning"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Beat the Cheeseheads and then back to San Francisco. I love the Giants chances against the 49ers. Giants defense will have no problem shutting down Alex Smith. Get by GB and I see a SB 42 rematch.[/quote]

Whoever wins the NFC is winning the SB. If we can make it through the NFC, I'd be more than happy to take my chances with ANY AFC team.[/quote]

STOP THINKING AND TALKING ABOUT NEXT WEEK. THE PACKERS WERE 15-1. WE WERE 9-7. We are peaking, but can we get through this enormous opponent tomorrow first.[/quote]

I'll think whatever I want. Like I said "if" they get past GB. I am thrilled as all Giants fans should be that the Saints loss. I am not disrespecting the 49ers or the Packers but anyone who knows anything about football knows the Saints would not be beat at home this year. I only speak the truth.

The stars are all alining,looks like the New York Football Giants will win the superbowl

[quote user="Voldamort"]The stars are all alining,looks like the New York Football Giants will win the superbowl[/quote]
    Only thing blocking us was I thought the Broncos and Tebow were destined to win the bowl but now....

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Beat the Cheeseheads and then back to San Francisco. I love the Giants chances against the 49ers. Giants defense will have no problem shutting down Alex Smith. Get by GB and I see a SB 42 rematch.[/quote]

It's going to be a SB 42 rematch or SB 35 rematch. It's going to be a SB rematch either way if the Giants win the NFC championship.

[quote user="Manning"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Beat the Cheeseheads and then back to San Francisco. I love the Giants chances against the 49ers. Giants defense will have no problem shutting down Alex Smith. Get by GB and I see a SB 42 rematch.[/quote]

STOP THINKING AND TALKING ABOUT NEXT WEEK. THE PACKERS WERE 15-1. WE WERE 9-7. We are peaking, but can we get through this enormous opponent tomorrow first.[/quote]

Why? He's not actually playing tomorrow is he? He can think about whatever he wants to.

they didnt last time....and did you watch the game yesterday. Smith no longer plays as a game manager.That team is complete on offense AND defense......

Also the Giants need to beat the Pack....

the Niners mean absolutely nothing to the Giants at this point in time. If the Giants are thinking like you are they will getutterly smoked in Gree Bay today....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

We gotta beat the packers before anything is set to fall into place.. Its gonna be very tough today but i sure hope we get another crack at the 49ers!