+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hiroki Kuroda Yanks Montero traded

Breaking as of now dont know how i feel about this

Re: Jesus Montero Traded for Michael Pined***

Ya just saw it.....What a stupid move!! Really think this kid is going to become a great hitter....They better try and get Feilder to DH.
    ALL IN!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Breaking as of now dont know how i feel about this[/quote] I ridiculously stupid <span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m ove! Why would u trade a dude who looked like he was gonna be a 320ba 34hr 120rbi guy for a kid who could be the next Edwin Jackson? Pineda flopped down the stretch and fine he showed signs of being a stud early on but when giving up Jesus </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m ontero U better be sure!!! Stupid </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m ove!</span>

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Breaking as of now dont know how i feel about this[/quote] I ridiculously stupid <SPAN id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription>mov e! Why would u trade a dude who looked like he was gonna be a 320ba 34hr 120rbi guy for a kid who could be the next Edwin Jackson? Pineda flopped down the stretch and fine he showed signs of being a stud early on but when giving up Jesus </SPAN><SPAN id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription>mon tero U better be sure!!! Stupid </SPAN><SPAN id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription>mov e!</SPAN>[/quote]</P>

</P>

Thats what i am saying...Reallydisappointed in the is move!</P>
    ALL IN!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Breaking as of now dont know how i feel about this[/quote]* I ridiculously stupid <span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m ove!* Why would u trade a dude who looked like he was gonna be a 320ba 34hr 120rbi* guy for a kid who could be the next Edwin Jackson?* Pineda flopped down the stretch and fine** he showed signs of being a stud early on** but when giving up Jesus </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m ontero**** U better be sure!!!* Stupid </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m ove!</span>[/quote]Oh No I was hoping U liked this move. U know more about other teams players then me.I was hoping your were going to say the kids a future ace

Its actually Montero and Noesi
    for Campos and Pineada

Im seeing on Twitter that Nova might be in this deal as well.If they traded Nova as well im going to punch brian cashamn in the face

Yanks have signed
    Hiroki Kuroda

I was originally po'ed when I saw they traded Montero who is going to be a superstar in this league but the more I look at it the Yanks might have got the better end of this deal. Pineda is a legit #2 immediately and future #1. He has an incredible slider and as much upside as any young pitcher out there. Plus we signed Kuroda for the #4 slot. Nice move. Starting rotation of CC, Pineda, Hughes, Kuroda and Nova. Bye Bye AJ!!!!

Re: Hiroki Kuroda Yanks Montero traded

Great move, not only do we get a young stud pitcher who is great now and can help now. (unlike the B's who are not yet MLB ready)
    Montero may be good but he didnt fit here. We have another young catcher in Romine and Sanchez.
    At 1st Tex will hold the fort for a few more years. So Montero was the odd man out.
    Beside we can always trade a few pitchers or a killer B (Betances) for a young hitter as well.
    Yanks are looking at a championsip #28. And cashman is getting us their. Imagine the Knicks-Giants and Yankees winning the championship all in 2012? Crazy? It could very well happen!