+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Patriots=LOWLIFES!

the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Patriots=LOWLIFES!

Broncos are making it hard for them to NOT run up the score....

Veteran

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]Broncos are making it hard for them to NOT run up the score....[/quote]</P>

</P>

True....running on 3rd and 21....not exactly a high-percentage play to pick up a 1st down.</P>

Alli in on that one

[quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
    I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.

Veteran

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote] I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.[/quote]</P>

I think it depends......the Giants have proved in the past that no lead is safe. Frankly, I was thrilled with Fewell and Gilbride stayed aggressive against the Falcons.</P>

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote] I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.[/quote]</P>

I think it depends......the Giants have proved in the past that no lead is safe.* Frankly, I was thrilled with Fewell and Gilbride stayed aggressive against the Falcons.</P>[/quote]

Ditto on that. You can't give any team any chance to come back. Also, if you play soft then you set yourself up for injuries.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
    I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.[/quote]its called class. What are you trying to prove? There is a point to everything.

Can use the same mind set for anything ala the strongest survive. It is easy to beat on something you over power, but tougher to walk away from it with th point proven.

That is why I was glad to see the over rated Saints and Brees go bye bye.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Veteran

I dont care about teams running up the sore you play to win and you play to win decisively. but punting the ball by your quarter back... thats just down right disrespectful and smug. by coach and quarterback. i hope whoever they play in the next game or the playoffs takes brady's helmet and punts it into the patriots sideline right at belicheck after the sack his ***. no class lames

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="rainierjef"]I dont care about teams running up the sore you play to win and you play to win decisively. but punting the ball by your quarter back... thats just down right disrespectful and smug. by coach and quarterback. i hope whoever they play in the next game or the playoffs takes brady's helmet and punts it into the patriots sideline right at belicheck after the sack his ***. no class lames
    [/quote]

disrespectful and smug? How exactly? I swear, some of you guys need to pull your skirts up.