+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Re: Patriots=LOWLIFES!

[quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

**** that put up as many points as you can. This is a professional league where players get paid millions of dollars to play. It's not highschool if you don't want to be embarrassed then play some freaking defense.

I hate the whining about teams running up the score. Like Belichik said a few years ago after running up the score "I don't remember reading that section of the rule book that said we could only score so many points..." I wish our team would take a lesson and KEEP THEIR FOOT ON THE PEDAL when they're up, and not let teams back in it.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Veteran

[quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I hate it when ppl complain about running up the score... ITS A FRIGGIN COMPETITION>>>> play to win.....who cares what you score... IF the team didnt want you to have a high score ;.. they should STOP THEM.... friggin cry babies.....

I hope they put 90 on them. Sick and of this Tebow BS, the media will be forced to stop now.

U dont stop until the 4th quarter at least

[quote user="PrideofNY"]Not really. There's still a lot of time left. Would you want your team to ease up when there's 25 minutes left and you're up 35-7?
    [/quote]Dolphins Jets monday night game ,Oilers Bills keep piling it on

Veteran

[quote user="mfraykor"][quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I hate it when ppl complain about running up the score... ITS A FRIGGIN COMPETITION>>>> play to win.....who cares what you score... IF the team didnt want you to have a high score ;.. they should STOP THEM.... friggin cry babies.....[/quote]

That's whats wrong with the world today. Parents are raising a bunch of P that want everything handed to them. Bull**** like last place awards etc. Liberal bull**** survival of the fitest!

Anyone thinks Brady goes for 7 TDs?

They're at the 5 yd line...

Boo hoo stop them.

No they aren't lowlifes. They are winners. Don't stop, keep going. Show no mercy. I wish we had that mentality.