+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Patriots=LOWLIFES!

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]I hope they put 90 on them. Sick and of this Tebow BS, the media will be forced to stop now.[/quote]half way there...lol.....

[quote user="FlyingTruck"]No they aren't lowlifes. They are winners. Don't stop, keep going. Show no mercy. I wish we had that mentality.[/quote]What?! I love stressing until 00:00 in the 4th.

Never take your foot off the pedal. We should of learned that last year.

LOL Brady punted the ball..,

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
    I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.[/quote]its called class. What are you trying to prove? There is a point to everything.

Can use the same mind set for anything ala the strongest survive. It is easy to beat on something you over power, but tougher to walk away from it with th point proven.

That is why I was glad to see the over rated Saints and Brees go bye bye.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Veteran

I dont care about teams running up the sore you play to win and you play to win decisively. but punting the ball by your quarter back... thats just down right disrespectful and smug. by coach and quarterback. i hope whoever they play in the next game or the playoffs takes brady's helmet and punts it into the patriots sideline right at belicheck after the sack his ***. no class lames

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

I really don't care if teams run up the score... Like someone said earlier in this thread its up to the opposing team to stop them... Look at guys like Michael Jordan he's regarded as the greatest NBA player ever but he killed teams he'd drop 40 have an overwhelming lead and still try to put another 20 points up before the game was over... The great ones have that killer instinct they want to win and not just put the other team away they want to break their will... Conversely look at a guy like Lebron all the talent in the world but he doesn't have that edge... Call it arrogance but Brady Brees and guys like them they go for it when they can they blow teams away I for one don't fault them for it....

[quote user="rainierjef"]I dont care about teams running up the sore you play to win and you play to win decisively. but punting the ball by your quarter back... thats just down right disrespectful and smug. by coach and quarterback. i hope whoever they play in the next game or the playoffs takes brady's helmet and punts it into the patriots sideline right at belicheck after the sack his ***. no class lames
    [/quote]

disrespectful and smug? How exactly? I swear, some of you guys need to pull your skirts up.

Veteran

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="mfraykor"][quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I hate it when ppl complain about running up the score... ITS A FRIGGIN COMPETITION>>>> play to win.....who cares what you score... IF the team didnt want you to have a high score ;.. they should STOP THEM.... friggin cry babies.....[/quote]

That's whats wrong with the world today. Parents are raising a bunch of P that want everything handed to them. Bull**** like last place awards etc. Liberal bull**** survival of the fitest![/quote]

Its called karma and you dont mess with it or you get what you deserve like that piece of garbage Sean Payton.

This isn't high school or rec league. its the NFL. Score until you get stopped.