+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AFC Suc/ks

Hybrid View

AFC Suc/ks

Broncos are embarrasing. Pats have no defense. Ravens are an inconsitent team with a mediocre QB. Texans are a good defensive team with a college QB. Whoever comes out of the NFC win the SB.

AFC Suc/ks

Broncos are embarrasing. Pats have no defense. Ravens are an inconsitent team with a mediocre QB. Texans are a good defensive team with a college QB. Whoever comes out of the NFC win the SB.

Re: AFC Suc/ks

Ravens are actually a decent team. will beat the pats next week but I think they will give a good fight in the bowl.
    P.S. Remember the Jets were supposed to be a elite AFC team? embarrassing to think the division is that bad when the jets are a good team in that conference.

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Ravens are actually a decent team. will beat the pats next week but I think they will give a good fight in the bowl.
    [/quote]

Flacco suc/ks and there defense is overrated.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Ravens are actually a decent team. will beat the pats next week but I think they will give a good fight in the bowl.
    [/quote]

Flacco suc/ks and there defense is overrated.[/quote]
    They are 6-0 against playoff teams.

[quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Ravens are actually a decent team. will beat the pats next week but I think they will give a good fight in the bowl.
    [/quote]

They are 6-0 against playoff teams.

[/quote]

AFC playoff teams.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Ravens are actually a decent team. will beat the pats next week but I think they will give a good fight in the bowl.
    [/quote]

Flacco reminds me a lot of Eli.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Broncos are embarrasing. Pats have no defense. Ravens are an inconsitent team with a mediocre QB. Texans are a good defensive team with a college QB. Whoever comes out of the NFC win the SB.[/quote]Been saying this all year

Would love to play the Ravens,and the cycle would be complete. Packers,49ERS and Ravens all in!!!

[quote user="Voldamort"]Would love to play the Ravens,and the cycle would be complete. Packers,49ERS and Ravens all in!!![/quote]
    revenge for the 2000 bowl.