+ Reply to Thread

Feeling excellent about tomorrow

I am so pumped for tomorrow I got that great feeling in my gut I have a lot of respect for the pack but its time its time its big blue time time time

Re: Feeling excellent about tomorrow

I so agree. I was listening to Sterling Sharpe on Playbook saying that EVERYONE knows the Packers are going to win. (I don't know it!). But Matt Millen said if the Giants can put pressure on Rodgers the Giants can win this. GO GIANTS. WE CAN WIN THIS!!!!!!!

Not sure how you feel "excellent" about playing the 15-1 defending SB Champs with the best QB in the league on the road . . .

Do we have a chance? Yes. But let's not be silly.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Not sure how you feel "excellent" about playing the 15-1 defending SB Champs with the best QB in the league on the road . . .

Do we have a chance?* Yes.* But let's not be silly.

[/quote]
    You make him sound like GOD. These guys are human. If anything, they're SOFT! If New York comes out physical, this can get really ugly. You see what happened to the SOFT Saints.

Hand the ball to Jacobs on the first play and set the tone, just like 2007!

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Do we have a chance?* Yes.* But let's not be silly.

[/quote]

Well Its more of a gut feeling most of the time i am usually nervous and queesy even against atlanta for me its rare to feel excellent pregame. Plus it is because they are the best team that makes this more exciting

Bench Player

I'm with ya killer. Man, would I like a chance to beat the pats again!