Closed Thread

Ad Placement For Hottub Time Machine

Single white male looking to warn Jerry Reese about Jeremy Shockey trade pick. In need of someone to provide time travel transportation back to April 2009 on rental basis only. Enjoys draft class that won't get injured and contributes in second year. Prepared to bring GM list of alternate choices that won't threaten depth chart. If you have hottub time machine, please contact Jack Robinson and bid monetary compensation. Thank you.

Re: Ad Placement For Hottube Time Machine

Wanted: Lonely little endowed pale cellar dweller. Must be able to make irelevant comments regarding injuries and draft picks. This a very demanding position that requires the utmost in nonsensicle thought patterns.

Sorry folks this position has been filled by the best available. See above.

[quote user="Gianthunter"]Wanted: Lonely little endowed pale cellar dweller. Must be able to make irelevant comments regarding injuries and draft picks. This a very demanding position that requires the utmost in nonsensicle thought patterns.

Sorry folks this position has been filled by the best available. See above.[/quote]

OWNED

lmao ....

words fail me

All-Pro

wow

Isnt it "Hot Tub" anyway? Whats a hottube? Is that some kind of over heating television?

what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

[quote user="TuckYou"]wow

Isnt it "Hot Tub" anyway? Whats a hottube? Is that some kind of over heating television?

what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.[/quote]

If peeing in your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis

Show class, be a Giants fan.

You know what? I'm in a good mood so I'm not gonna get bent out of shape about this totally overblown reaction to some harmless fun, misspelling and all.

But Giant Hunter, did I screw your sister or something? It's to the point where it seems like you just post negative comments about me just for the sake of doing so.