+ Reply to Thread

Giants Draft site

ive been messing with this in my free time what do u guys think of this for the Home Page top

Awful. Change it some more.

:-)

When is this sucker going live?
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Looking really good. The "Giants Draft Journal", is that live text or a rasterized header?

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Looking really good. The "Giants Draft Journal", is that live text or a rasterized header?
    Rasterized not sure if I like it the logo, I cant stop tweaking everything. The Home page is automated outside of the Slider., the post templates are all done, for the other pages. All I have to do is get the Home page done, plus I need o work out the kinks with peoples accounts. I might just run a beta launch with 25 or so people to mess around with it

I hear ya. Details should be easier to tweak then. I think the layout is successful though which is more important when publishing. You see the navigation bar, main body and slide show in its entirety. Have you tried it out on a tablet?

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I hear ya. Details should be easier to tweak then. I think the layout is successful though which is more important when publishing. You see the navigation bar, main body and slide show in its entirety. Have you tried it out on a tablet?
    Yeah its responsive, theres a little space between the thumbnail slider and the slider itself when you look at it on a phone but its passable