+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 157 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1561

Thread: ***OFFICIAL DAY 2 DRAFT THREAD***

Sam!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    All i Know is if any one of us built this same draft in the mock threads, anyone who commented would not care for it, or would at least say we could do better.. Probably laugh at the Bromley pick...
    Bromley is the sexy pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    they're drunks
    Not the biggest fan of Davis but Daniel Jeremiah is one of the better analysts I think.

It's way too early to tell. I could be an F draft or an A+... only time will tell

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

The more I walked away from the draft for alittle while, i'm fine with it. The additons of a fantastic Undrafted FA class helps. Now that we got Bromley, i'm done thinking about him as not being value and just as a DT I liked as a sleeper and we got.. Richburg completes the Oline makeover , and at best, Beckham become are own version of Randall Cobb, and at worst, hes good depth at WR.. Andre Williams will do his part as a bruising RB, and hopefully one of Jackson and/or Dennard helps.. Oh ya, the S from S.Diego St actually does look decent...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The more I walked away from the draft for alittle while, i'm fine with it. The additons of a fantastic Undrafted FA class helps. Now that we got Bromley, i'm done thinking about him as not being value and just as a DT I liked as a sleeper and we got.. Richburg completes the Oline makeover , and at best, Beckham become are own version of Randall Cobb, and at worst, hes good depth at WR.. Andre Williams will do his part as a bruising RB, and hopefully one of Jackson and/or Dennard helps.. Oh ya, the S from S.Diego St actually does look decent...
    If you go by (perceived) value its a pretty average draft, but if you go by which players they added and if they will contribute early on, its a damn good draft. Probably 4 guys who will be starting early in their careers with the first four picks.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    If you go by (perceived) value its a pretty average draft, but if you go by which players they added and if they will contribute early on, its a damn good draft. Probably 4 guys who will be starting early in their careers with the first four picks.
    We needed a center really bad. I find it funny how all we heard all offseason is how Reese ignored the Oline then he makes an effort to give the line depth and he gets bashed for that.

Also the TE situation which is awful , I think Grimble was a better prospect then some of the guys that are being mentioned like Lynch. I think people will be surprised by him.

Veteran
    Can anyone tell my why Jackson Jeffcoat was not a primary target for the Giants in the UDFA pool, you would think that with his production plus our needs he would of been signed almost immediately

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Can anyone tell my why Jackson Jeffcoat was not a primary target for the Giants in the UDFA pool, you would think that with his production plus our needs he would of been signed almost immediately
    Maybe he was. Lots of competition over these guys

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Sam!
    I wonder if Michael will play SAM for the Rams.

Lame joke, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    We needed a center really bad. I find it funny how all we heard all offseason is how Reese ignored the Oline then he makes an effort to give the line depth and he gets bashed for that.

Also the TE situation which is awful , I think Grimble was a better prospect then some of the guys that are being mentioned like Lynch. I think people will be surprised by him.
    I agree all the way. I'm not going to lie.... I was SUPER pissed JR didn't draft a TE in this talented core of TE's but Grimble was a dude that was HIGHLY underrated and the fact that he was a UDFA only solidifies the draft. JR crushed it with Grimble and Quarles for UDFA lol

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

+ Reply to Thread