+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 157 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1561
    That pick made too much sense
    Ig: casefit - follow

Quote Originally Posted by 0 Blue Meanie 0 View Post
    Wow, I think David Yankey is still on the board... I know a lot you guys thought he'd go in the 2nd round... You think we should grab him if he's still there in the 5th?
    Yeah well, he can thank Jonathan Martin for basically ruining the imagine of Stanford Offensive Lineman but he is a good Versatile Player

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Theres only been one reach and that was Bromley, and even he is good, just taken 2rds early... I'd of been ok seeing him in the 4th, but rather 5th ideally.. Still though, Beckham brings a versatile weapon that can beat you inside and out, and Richburgs got the look of a 10yr leader of the Oline , who can also play some G in a pinch , and Bromley is good depth behind Jenkins and can make plays in the backfield, and Williams is a big bruiser who who can wear a defense down and should excel in short yardage and redzone..
    Yeah I agree. 2-4 are players I REALLY liked coming out. Then Beckham was a guy I didn't watch a whole lot because he was late first and then the late rise resulted in the pick. I had to go back and watch some more of him. He is a very exciting player.

JR might not be making a lot of "flashy" picks... I think all these guys could contribute early on which is what you want

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by 0 Blue Meanie 0 View Post
    Wow, I think David Yankey is still on the board... I know a lot you guys thought he'd go in the 2nd round... You think we should grab him if he's still there in the 5th?
    Must be a reason why he's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Yeah well, he can thank Jonathan Martin for basically ruining the imagine of Stanford Offensive Lineman but he is a good Versatile Player
    Daniel Jeremiah was right when he reported that he has not heard a team that would touch him in the first 3 rounds. I was shocked when I heard that but it seems like it is true

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    . I had to go back and watch some more of him. He is a very exciting player.
    Shame on you bro lol. He is everything you want in an X, I don't get the fans perception that bigger receiver means better… He is a hands catcher, focused receiver with afterburners and can play all three spots at WR.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Next round is where my sleepers from my sleeper team were projected when I made it. I am interested to see if the Giants take anyone from it. Last year I had Cooper Taylor. This year they already have one of the players I had on the team. Jay Bromley lol

No compensation for Nicks or Joseph? Where are the damn Compensatory Picks?

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Must be a reason why he's still there.
    Ive been saying it for a month, its because he was massively overrated.

He doesnt move well enough to play OT, and hes not powerful enough to play inside.

Said he is a 4th round pick or later, wouldnt touch him until at least the 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    No compensation for Nicks or Joseph? Where are the damn Compensatory Picks?
    Those would be next year, but the giants signed a crap ton of FAs, so it probably wont net them much.