+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 157 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1561
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He isnt playing DE, so I dont see what the problem is. He doesnt need to be real fluid to play SAM, he needs to hold up a TE or FB at the point of attack.
    Shoot, why do you need to draft someone to hold up a TE or FB and thats it? First off, we have no idea where the giants are planning on playing him because we have no idea where Damontre Moore is gonna settle into yet. Dennard is jack of all trades, master of nothing.. Hes gonna have to cover sometimes if hes playing OLB which will bite us in the rear, and hes not got enough strength to hold down DE job fulltime, helll just get pushed around more otften then not..

You make no sense. When I said I liked the Richburg pick but envisioned the picks around Richburg to be more dyanmic, like Aaron Donald in the 1st and Kareem Martin in the 3rd, and you say, "I don't know if either of them fit are scheme" , but yet here you are so sure of a 6th rd prospect who never even found a permanent home on his college team will fit our scheme without question?

We don't even know if Damontre Moores gonna be playing end or rushing from the OLB positon... We also signed Jameel McClain whos much more adept at playing OLB then Devon Kennard is..

Honestly, I don't care about the Dennard pick.. Its the bulk of the picks that bother me... I'd say we had one of the top 5 worst drafts in the league, at least first glance...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    We don't even know if Damontre Moores gonna be playing end or rushing from the OLB positon... We also signed Jameel McClain whos much more adept at playing OLB then Devon Kennard is..

Honestly, I don't care about the Dennard pick.. Its the bulk of the picks that bother me... I'd say we had one of the top 5 worst drafts in the league, at least first glance...
    Charles Davis gave us a B+ and Daniel Jeremiah have us an A.

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

we WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Shoot, why do you need to draft someone to hold up a TE or FB and thats it? First off, we have no idea where the giants are planning on playing him because we have no idea where Damontre Moore is gonna settle into yet. Dennard is jack of all trades, master of nothing.. Hes gonna have to cover sometimes if hes playing OLB which will bite us in the rear, and hes not got enough strength to hold down DE job fulltime, helll just get pushed around more otften then not..

You make no sense. When I said I liked the Richburg pick but envisioned the picks around Richburg to be more dyanmic, like Aaron Donald in the 1st and Kareem Martin in the 3rd, and you say, "I don't know if either of them fit are scheme" , but yet here you are so sure of a 6th rd prospect who never even found a permanent home on his college team will fit our scheme without question?
    Giants announced him as a LB, so... thats a pretty good indication hes going to be a LB.

I dont see Donald or Martin as fitting, I do see this guy fitting.

Just have to look at what guys the giants are bringing in recently. The SAM position is one where they have tried guys like Sintim and Kiwi, Kennard has that kind of skill set.
    Last edited by slipknottin; 05-10-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Charles Davis gave us a B+ and Daniel Jeremiah have us an A.
    they're drunks

I expected to do better picking 12th overall is all.. Even for the 12th overall pick , are we all looking at Odell Beckham like hes some super stud worth of the 12th overall pick? Hes solid and could be really good, but theres alittle more left to question then you would think with a guy picked 12th overall...

Richburg is solid across the board..

Jay Bromley was prob a 5th rd pick

Andre Williams was good value but dosen't help much in pass catch game(didnt catch a single pass this past yr)

Behre, Kennard, and Jackson are all just guys... No different then the ones were about to get via undrafted free agents anyways

Packers get Abbredaris in the 5th and Janis in the 7th. Deep WR class...

Like I said, I don't even have the energy to debate this.. Its not a good draft, no ones changing my opinion on it.. I don't feel like wasting anymore time talking about these guys.. I'll check back tonight to see if we signed any undrafted free agents,

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

I dont see Donald or Martin as fitting.
    Really? I thought Donald would have been a perfect 3t next to Big Hank...